WRITS OF APPOINTMENT

critter

61ExG4m6N2ADAk0fMxH3TSWSW7XtF-5CF4Dh3Izh2wjEvuaG4oZA71j0VNw8xR1IvZQ96yFUxDbIHJzF5n5QxELhunf_DivsZmNOuLN2miTNL-6ET-04tMp4vzC8YmQ0aXBgxb7dBY27IqcFCTXkXfI

From the Desk of the Grand Lord

-q-kOvEgvxyxoRDM_3OLnggREkk7N2jy52ssBC2lF4FjCQRi7sKyTaTT4It66Y6nltLyJ9qYnWvtsCn7M5B_Is4VVgZwQpmu-D3aK3aJUc_HmI6wY83aaAw9ZDSbXY5auGetqqDtQgBJ9f-ZnWrorfY

CT-3bqoln_73OixMgigvhu-_8JDAlPW8iciUvljcDl1QBx7QcRrdNaSUGgC6BvHwqJFZZDJD9ZIaTHige9W47gAsjLVzFDU0W1qU9lyaTCS6lpLAuD5v_oK58dx5vs53iLQoBnAGDQUHMzmbT4ES_HA

ISSUED BY THE GRAND LORD

ON THIS 15TH DAY OF GRONNA AG DROBA OF 490 E.S. 

──────────────🜂──────────────

I

qdzCq4RKMQB9YRko438KopO49cty5HoCzmg0y9G0PV2xsEak9o-gAIvliFqmvsAiojpnopupeVSANcwrU4v2cdH5zCfUNRFYe8le3owYo7KhmeBjOw3Mfm-KgC6oOrXacE9kahwsIuhgGhhq-0TiZsI

Firress Marian Blackwood has, since her youth, been a ward of myself and a loyal student not only of the courts, but the nation. We saw endless, interested candidates in the position of Custodian, for whom in the coming days we will be offering other offers within the court: but it is my pride and joy to welcome the Court Custodian Marian Blackwood to her position overseeing the inner workings of the Esrova Prikaz and its servantry.

🜂

II

kR93WNdvxz5PKYXxZEI-42d8BQ8-hb_uMybwFZCO87xYHSVSZHph4-v0YHqbTe_S5w8c4mYd1Hd8QX2rxPWhwlTPhEG5onKr8cufod3520nN2xwk9VnVREcNtM9xihGkkJ8BAEjmMBS0yWCxqcgy9vQ

I hired Firr Rolim Tordove in my youth as a fledgling in my post, and after many years of service across two continents, he has chosen retirement. He contributed much to the cultural and structural developments of the Courts in his time, and we will be indebted to him.

Next to the position, then: the Courts call upon Her Royal Highness Franziska Elaine to assume the post of Mistress of the Hunt. Her dedication to Haeseni culture and embracing the natural world will be an asset to a historic and valued post of Hauchkhazya.

🜂

III

wJAG2tR01VTLRE8QmhVlF63R3v5res_MlhHhmFV_Dm2J21m1kjayk3zAhMKkpSvsB4v6t9fdIwPeXBr8wzzON2NNce5y_00lOvUIKKKKnkXOYV1MWl3vpNNTI-iba0VZTh448vGYK6fHoKAfqfD6J9g

Ser Sterling Amador was among the first appointed to Sofia of Hyspia’s council, and in his tenure served well and dutifully as an interpreter of the Stars and advisor on their celestial guidance.

It is with the blessing of Her Royal Majesty and the council of Princess Mischa Florentina that The post of Court Astronomer shall absorb all duties associated with the retired post of Court Astrologer. 

The Court Astronomer, operating within the Office of the Abstract, shall be charged with the study of the stars, their subsequent interpretation, and more extensive research into the celestial bodies that represent the traditional folk-stories of Haeseni mythologies, of which the Princess is a scholar thereof. Her advisory shall reconnect us to both our historical relation to the stars as well as the renaissance the Courts observe in the sciences.

Q7in5H--GKlEdrlahRccCKGgngCAowzZajfdp5gk5UkGbIRk1HiuxIS6AM3SccLgjgP_ICH1buUps5WufqPhE1zhsUq5HeNv7VbNCIn-4SzCVks5N-p5iy5L4QuJBTflnWOlW8b0Lu6b6QNb9fdg84o

His Excellency, FABIAN OTTO D’ARKENT-KORTREVICH, 

Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska

3RI70DWfTQjW0itxSuhUgCg_GqREb7K1oukEzj2K9a6XrUlesJf1eAuP62S1H654mtEM-coXtJdHho0QTjpgXk-hjnHCzVLR0VzynMIjaQBwXw00FbYWctZOf3hmyl1HcGbzYcBnbfq6CdUcByGeZ7Y

The Princess Mischa beamed with pride.