PLAYER APPRECIATION - JULY 2023

sarahbarah

kuXXLoHwdVe62YxqdoGx-cvxgwWK7VSJCGeelrkW9Or8O40qGPPQ-A0XrsclVrBm7rlaqiGgASm4TIi6pNPZF7S6aHo9Wbw829zJ-FoM5BHI0PGvlCJMKwnlbo1Akzsuhzn5y1o8Cpkb7w5it-I-Khk

July 2023

9UOZ7vmLrmjCJNcv6y5rY8REBcltSN7LKk3czKjX_fkcdEufL9AvcZP6HkS8wDV_mN0KIarqJfTMH4KGAMrK0SBEwATMBwbBUn8fQK_TmNCl5m4sATlE1VlQy-OIWO4p5aDkygXfFxBatSwi4VeR-ow

The tradition of Player Appreciations is integral to the Haeseni community and the positivity/encouragement we try to foster amongst the members within. Despite the delay, I’m happy to present another appreciation post for the month of July 2023. Please join me in celebrating (and appreciating) our chosen member for this month!

🎕

y7HLDHMVl541Dt5yilGnxizx2__R7wuj2fk45XHbIhk3HdABnN3DkOCqIc5bx8OhQbO-2BWwUN80dEw6AT_jj4fMaNoMKz_FeLaRssUCHURF_lBUDBrtyxkbehmpIrkca5D5FwM3Abu3FaCnwXfP5rs

@ibiou

Lis is someone I greatly admire, especially when it comes to Haeseni leadership. She has faced every challenge with tenacity and strength and I admire her efforts so much. We love you and appreciate everything you've done Lis - thank you so much for your hard work! Good luck in Paris and take care of yourself; remember to stay girlbossing like you always do xx

@sarahbarah

Lis is one of the best people on the server, bar none. She's incredibly kind and is always there to offer a helping hand or be someone to talk to when you need it. It is my personal belief that she and people like her are why so many people choose to stick around LOTC. Congratulations, Lis!

@sethwolf

IBIOU IS THE MOST HARDWORKING INDIVIDUAL IN ALL OF HAENSE AND DESERVES PRAISE FOR THE AMOUNT OF STUF SHE HAS DONE!!!!!! BEST EMISSARY IN THE WORLD!!! BEST BARON, AMAZING ROLEPLAYER!!!! I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!

@greehn

Lis has just been a joy to 'work with' (minecraft career) and hang out with the whole time I've known her! Super welcoming and kind, I respect her patience a lot. I hope she has a great time with her plans for the future going on too (:

@Contestedsnow

Lis is a genuinely funny person, and someone who isn’t afraid to roll with the punches. This is shown by her willingness to become a Horse Girl from one moment of RP had! She’s friendly overall, an amazing RPer and we’re all quite lucky to be her friend and have her about!

@tadabug2000

Please join us and all of the Haense community in thanking Lis for her hard work, and let us remind you to tune in again in a few weeks for next month’s player appreciation!

I didn't expect this at all and honestly, it took me by surprise hahaha. Thank you guys, I love you all.

my favorite lisp friendly woman, give her love.