O' Clahn agus Elkorin | An Open Letter

Jameson_h

O’ CLAHN AGUS ELKORIN

11th of Godfreys Smile , 144 SA

5 Sadron, Numenost the White Capital

0RzUG6UMnh6VS1tGq_m_qh7xWfeOZu0EybzA2CXK5CWlE7uM4mBj4jee93kiq_MTkAZh0d416C7CD__lBlIz7XqZwrQNvqvE_7EOK96otgDUCFYMPquryTz3_QWL-luuxAvTAzREXNlK5KUVx-eOjmA

An Open Letter to the Survivors of House O’Rourke

To All Those Who Remain,
I have taken to recreating this letter in mass in hopes that I may reach the last trickling line of Erin’s descendants. Through painstaking research, I have compiled a list of names of those who show alive on our family tree. It is my hope that all said names belong to those who still walk this astral plane but I can not neglect the harsh truth that many of these missives will simply lead to a grave whether grandiose or unknown. For those who happened upon this page that don’t bear the once noble blood of Rourke and Elendil, discard this letter and leave it to rest.

Several generations have come to pass over the House of Rourke. Our history, as rich as any other, weaves itself through the tapestry of men. Our shared ancestors stood as titans of states. From Ministers of the Empire to Wardens of the West, it has been our duty to uphold the bonds and traditions of Adunian-kind. Those who persist among this great line of men and women all maintain a responsibility to restore our name back to the shelf that it once sat on and perhaps one day, install it upon an even higher one. We owe this, at the very least, to our ancestors who propelled us to this continent and gave us this chance at life.

When our ancestor, Oisin ‘John’ O’Rourke acquired the County of Halstaig from Emperor Peter III, a pecan tree was added to our coat of arms. While we may overlook this addition, this tree meant a great deal to those before us. A pecan tree, once rooted, is impossible to kill off. Cut it to a stump and its roots will surface. Pull those up and more will take its place. I ask you to be these roots. I, Father Pious ‘Peter’ Donovan Lucien Patrick Auden O'Rourke call to each and every stranded descendant of Erin’s blood. I call you all to gather at the site of our kin’s return, Numendil. There, we may find refuge from these hard time. Gather your things, blood of Erin, and as our migration to Kaedrin restored us once, this will restore us again. 

“FOCAIL DE ÓIR, TEANGA DE CRUACH”

Signed, 

Father Pious

[OOC]

The O’Rourkes are hoping to expand!

Whether or not you recognize or have had a history with the O’Rourkes, we are now encouraging players, both new and old to join us as retainers or members of the family! Please send a message to me, @Jameson_h here or on discord if you have any interest. Currently, we have settled under the Kingdom of Numendil, led by the wonderful AstriaS. This is an Adunian-centric nation led by a great group of individuals working to build a greater Adunian culture focusing around chivalry. By playing an O’Rourke you’ll have an opportunity to play a character in an established Adunian family with endless possibilities to where you could end up.

Previously, the O’Rourkes have had a mixed and very colorful past of roguery and politicking, crime and law-keeping, and of course the ‘mafia-esk’ roleplay. We’ve hosted players who helped run nations or simply just wish to run the local pub. Whatever outlet of roleplay you’re looking to explore, we can help get you there. If any of the above interests you please let us know. I have been playing O’Rourkes and adjacent characters since the beginning, making this family reside in a special place in my heart. I hope you can become a part of that.

For those interested simply reach out to me or comment here your Information so I may reach out to you

- Jameson_h