A new dawn

JoshBright

ThmUGzC7Pt2v2iAIZ9qU17wT-u2eLOq6IsXjHNDbsGGIAXWHYr-c-HNj2hqHm5FFl_psy8D9c7ZaFqNK1Po0NK4t43HAPvw6jt6Yhi7h3ryRPJ6EPuUbpTRK3J8o3DNZ6YtUQKifuIec9oz8NV3kmnY

Issued on the 17th of Sun’s Smile, 63 Sun’s Year 

────────────────────────────────────────────────

In the past I had a dream, a utopia in which many would come to, and live happily away from the big stress-filled realms, filled with simplicity, nature, kind and warm flora. In time, we would grow into a bustling nation, one which would dominate the land around us, and grow strong and prosperous. Upon my arrival to Pil’ter- I was met with all those who joined Helious, in such instances we began to construct the city, as we saw fit. When the final stone was set in place, we all celebrated and joined together in drinks of mead, we broke bread and we were happy. I lived in a fantasy that my family, which seemed happy themselves even after the loss of my eldest daughter's significant other, would stay like this. But even in my elder years, I have failed to see the true issues that lie within the heart of our city. 

However, I grew Ill and bedridden, unable to leave my room I would watch the sun rise and fall time and time again, my heart breaking more and more with every turn of the endless wheel. My city began to stagnate lightly and I, unable to lift a finger, have now resigned myself to that fate.

In light of this, I believed it was time to reimburse the city with a new face, a new ruler, one who has taken responsibility for my illness and the illness which plagues our city. I hereby abdicate, my crown is passed to my eldest daughter, Ember An’na Munnel, Princess of the Mali’Solarii, and Sol’Helious. 

Her coronation will be within the fourth Month, autumns fall (Tuesday 19th 2pm est), as we prepare events shall be created in line with the traditions of the Mali’solarii

I Shall have one final decree in the days to come, in order to prevent stagnation of the prince again.

Events

Great spiritualist Gathering, (Motsham-led service)- Sunday 17th 4pm est

Battle of the crown- A challenger from any family of Helious or its allies may challenge the new princess to

a hand-to-hand or sword fight. - Monday 18th 3pm est

Coronation- Tuesday 19th 2pm est (Town hall of Helious)

Festival of Light and Stars-  Tuesday 19th 6pm est (amathone Beach)

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Signed,

His Serene Highness, Jarad Munnel, Ac’Luxz Kni’ich Ou’ Sol’Helious, Taur, a’ Ruke ou’ Alterk, a’ Lunderia, Magin ou’ Vali’mae, Co’tr ou’ Voclia, Cond’pos ou’ Oblen, Vaton ofu’Achyae & Sievis, Gin ou’ Sen’nyor, Patriarch ou’ Munnel, Ac’Luxz ou’ da Mali’Solaril

Her Serene Highness, Sorise Munnel, Ac’Luxzi Kni’ich ou’ Helious, Tauria, a’ Ruchess ou’ Alterk a’ Lunderia, Magine of Vali’mae, Co’trine ou’ Voclia, Cond’pess ou’ Oblen, Vatoness ou’ Achyae, Floyya & Sievis, Gine ou’ Sen’nyor Matriarch ou’ Munnel, Princess ou’ da Mali’Solarii

Spoiler

Hey Guys, back in June of 2022, I began this idea of a place where many could rp together and have fun, like most communities. However, it turned from a small community to a bigger and more active place than I thought to believe. I had fun building the community and interacting with people. That being said, in June of 2023 I was given a dream job offer, one that is going to be the launching point going forth for me. As I put more and more hours into work it became harder and harder to run Helious, my activity went down the drain as I focused on my future. This has made me realize a few things; 1) LOTC is stress-based for leaders and 2) having a Job where you have to protect people (which is stressful) and coming home to a stress-based game (LOTC) is horrid. 3) Add in some PTSD ontop of all that and it goes to the shitter. That all being said I will still be around as an advisor, Feel free to reach out to me at any time. I know Frisket will do just fine without me. I know those within the community, and those within Munnel Family- will undoubtedly support Frisket. Know that she and I have been working hard for the city, and in the hopes it will overcome the challenges it faces. She has been by my side since the founding of this community and I know she will be able to pick up the pieces where I have failed. I love Helious and I know frisket does too. I don’t want to ramble on anymore, everyone Have an amazing rest of your day. Again feel free to reach out to me whenever! Cheers!

- Joshua

Ember sat next to her father whom finished writing, even in her blind state she seemingly knew where he was as she wrapped her arms around him. A simply hug from a Loving daughter to her ever loving father.

"I will forge on"

1 hour ago, TeawithFrisket said:

Ember sat next to her father whom finished writing, even in her blind state she seemingly knew where he was as she wrapped her arms around him. A simply hug from a Loving daughter to her ever loving father.

"I will forge on"

Thyleer stands. 

Great spiritualist Gathering, (Motsham-led service)- Sunday 17th 4pm est

Battle of the crown- A challenger from any family of Helious or its allies may challenge the new princess to

a hand-to-hand or sword fight. - Monday 18th 5pm est

Festival of Light and Stars-  Tuesday 19th 6pm est (amathone Beach)

Coronation- Saturday 23 4:50pm est (Town hall of Helious)