The Passing of a Baroness

crazedpudding

dZpaKgOIzd1DbiDFvaUCFzMTjINtiYgw5OFjSCVaQWxAb_Z8-yvoPjstazKtxaoe5x-r3nQYMF5K6rx4Kqp25mZ-erW8ZYPJddD9TPHSODfJp3OtracsWTbWOzubg5hCe4tMHoFv386WeomRivjSjlc

xJl2yvzvoK08Rr4Lw0jIrhGRQfKBPEQFskXU-zBKh-QbGmLwTQc2JOA0Xpl3Of1ViONzCnlwxJz8XAIp8PwbCIokDD2xcGOyztM49i4s95Wz9yO26LtSTWGRZPvklGf7Q2Fxmtnw_vq0N9OOaLyhkFI

THE PASSING OF A BARONESS

It is with a heavy heart that the House of Kortrevich announces the passing of our Baroness, Ileana I ‘The Duelist’ Stefaniya Kortrevich, due to complications with the birth of her seventh and final child. The Baroness is survived by her husband and consort August, her brother Fabian, her children, and her cousins.

THE FUNERAL OF ILEANA I KORTREVICH
The funeral of the Baroness shall take place within the Everardian Basilica, led by His Eminence, Matthias Cardinal Lotharia @BuilderBagel, before her pyre is lit within the square of Valdev. All are welcome to attend. 

It is asked that those in attendance pin a red primrose to their attire in honor of the late Baroness.

Spoiler

[OOC: To be held on the 16th of September, 2023, at 6 PM EST.]

SIGNÉE PAR,
Her Ladyship, Irena Stefaniya Kortrevich, Baroness of Koravia

His Excellency, Fabian Otto Kortrevich, Regent of House Kortrevich, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska

“Tiz Dzuty, Triek Caezk”
“With duty, comes honor”