PACTVS SOLIS ORIENS

JoanOfArc

PACTVS SOLIS ORIENS

FOEDUS VELEC ET TALAR'NOR

In the year 10 of the Age of Rights and the Age of Reckoning

In the year 147 of the Second Age of the World

h2fitAfP7yfTbjLKPNhhKE8W65rE_754SPM_6G5HSAPQWD1pffDhaIaGJl6mI4Mykmg5wuFZCTIiywaYGarox8ExFt96D3Ws7dYz7e0-qhkuh3j36hZuhKAiTbdZ8WoxTK9ewj7ZWKWyqi_gcUjSfQIyvA4GFxZMObt6MoD5V5IRgf6jhDfgo3qSzycyZr3_eZRP1Z-yt2QAN9DNgaH67uvpQGqkBORVt2UBZP7BwW5ctSbNmFVSIr8Pn-utd7cfYAvUV3NSD8uTEmPg3WJ0S0xBgfGyaRl2eAIdefG-gnOmHY

fsFu2iE.pngBY THE UNWAVERING AUTHORITY OF THE STATE AND THE REPUBLICAN MANDATE BESTOWED UPON THE ILLUSTRIOUS CHAMBER OF HEIDMEN, WE HEREBY ISSUE THIS IMPERIOUS MISSIVE, RESONATING WITH THE EMINENT VIRTUES OF HONOR, DUTY, LIBERTY, FRATERNITY, VALOR, AND WISDOM. WITH THIS COMMUNICATION, WE ENLIGHTEN THY READER UPON THE INTRICACIES OF STATECRAFT AND UNVEIL THE CURRENT AFFAIRS THAT ENGAGE OUR SOVEREIGN REALM.

Upon this auspicious date, under the canopy of stars and the Sun, the Principality of Talar’nor and the esteemed League of Veletz, each sovereign in their own right, do hereby solemnly affix their signatures to a sacred pact bearing witness to the following terms:

Article I: Sovereignty

I. The League of Veletz and the Principality of Talar’nor hereby concur to acknowledge the autonomy and sovereign prerogative of each respective realm.

Article II: Mutual Guarantee

I. Throughout the treaty's duration, both signatories solemnly agree to a non-aggression pact, categorically prohibiting any military or conflict-related actions between them. In the event of a breach, diplomatic channels will be pursued to peacefully resolve the issue, failing which the entire treaty will be voided, highlighting the paramount importance of maintaining non-aggression between the parties.

Article III: Defensive Military Alliance

I. This treaty solidifies an unwavering defensive alliance between the signatories, wherein both parties commit unequivocally to mutual military and diplomatic support should one signatory face an external attack by a third party. The provision encompasses not only military assistance but also the diplomatic engagement required to address and resolve such situations effectively.

II. The signatories commit to the exchange of comprehensive and timely information regarding military actions, as well as any new diplomatic agreements, whether they pertain to foreign relations or other matters. 

Article IV: Freedom of Movement

I. There shall be freedom of travel between the signatories’ land, all denizens of either state will hereby be met with no hostility, unconditionally, in either of the signatories’ foreign lands. In the circumstance this condition be violated, civil course action will be taken through the respective diplomatic channels.

Article V: Duration

I. This treaty is set to remain in effect for a minimum duration of ten years, during which both parties intend to convene for periodic reassessment and potential renewal.

HIS GRACE, Gaspard of the House van Aert, Captain-General of the League of Veletz, Duke of Middelan, Bull of Middelan, First Citizen, Protector of Midlanders, Defender of Dumacracy

HER LADYSHIP, Saskia of the House van Aert, Heidman of the League of Veletz

kWa9GwsIneTnO9IRmMIDdpElnek4TUR4ATfh1alT_K5DhBWy1-sDfATIxreG3NtChWwZwlZ3a509fPIhxJttFf6a2IKY3sbA9-oqE83jPnfxtxCLbDusEH7936u1pphrlqOBjNymgCSeSvWEdCtH4hM

Princess Veynora Wynasul, the Flame of Talarnor

Sir Hannibal raised a glass.

3bf66ee5214cbd361855f0c79c1d7d8611-leo-t