THE ASHEN PEACE PACT

_RoyalCrafter_

Z5k_sLJI7OP0U2LN9QCszV758gOiXJ8gtHj8N3EiBJfDDWXWSX3gHhPSt3u_AnsNKGuTKGXxIj_45cKULEjNovkyPoG6F4qwGwt1WDcFHehCghFwyjb4krcDgz4tHRYUcyOWAv2D7CtjsQL8_vUl_f0peP9k--PE3lS4X1o-6FsBN1wl0NmeS_15VK4hq2obYnGbKCzN-xhrI3U7W1cfG70IKfMru6RfZn52b3qoMiIMC4r4t8rXfmhzezqWtU8P752vyGHBlM0ih1kDJs9E4R3-5BTP0Wyp9bP3RhRSpXSXtM

20th  Malin’s Welcome 147S.A

20 eron Kaldithrun 147S.A

22/09/2023
ISSUED BY:

The Obsidian Throne

l_zEFDK-jLmWCj2g2GngyMMPHiXqScnyhYnrxcP4YVCAFfopdnIkKZlPyryCchELGO3tQfJSid3T1-yzkSXSzahefa8KQBJLwKSDMgXo2y1lwBtGpoFxGA-N01IIh9CAUNqykG3nRpFc8iwwzzzvimY

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚨᛊᚺᛖᚾ ᛈᛖᚨᚲᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ

THE ASHEN PEACE PACT
ᛏᚺᛖ ᚨᛊᚺᛖᚾ ᛈᛖᚨᚲᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ

ANQobl8cZkAwI9dlV2KUx6GSWwta8d2pfmaF68NdmYEd48-zK1vWINxstbkbd6wzE5cJrnBVAH4ZpzYZwxTo2LildbSvntXwzN3psxVPY3nNGDWJ5JwuLUdlx2GuP7O2at2p5Lg--0kZCKSqGKxY2X4

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

The Grand Kingdom of Urguan and the Ashen Realm of Nor’Asath, hereby referred to as The Signatories, agree to recognise the autonomy and right to rule of each respective domain.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGRESSION

I.  The Signatories agree to not take any aggression/military action against each other in any form.

I.A. The Ashen Realm of Nor’Asath may honor its previous agreements and pacts, should the condition for their involvement be met.

II. Within this, are included a mutual extradition clause, and free movement.

III.A The Signatories agree to respect the general territorial expansion between the two nations; The Grand Kingdom of Urguan will recognise Nor’asath’s claims to the lands of the Cursed Forests, Enchanted Forests and northern Marshlands.

III.B The Ashen Realm of Nor’Asath shall recognise the Urguani claims on the land of the Dark Forest that directly border the Highland Mountains and the entirety of the Highland Mountains.

ARTICLE III: EXTRADITION

I. The signatories agree to a mutual extradition clause, in which a citizen from either Nation, having reasonable justification for an arrest, may be apprehended and passed over to the Courts of the Land in which their crime took place.

II. In such cases as these, an Extradition Request by the Judicial representatives of the state of the first part must be presented to the Monarch or Government of the second part for approval.

III. Legal Defense for the defendant may be given by Judicial representatives of the Nation from which the citizen/subject hails from.

ARTICLE IV: TRADE

I. The signatories entitle each other to one shop or stall in each other’s capital market, free of tax to encourage trade, as well as ensure the free movement of people between one another’s territory.

II. For a merchant to claim the stall or shop in a respective capital’s market, a merchant must inform the respective authority of that nation & is required to inform the diplomatic representative of the countersignatory nation.

III. The signatories agree to establish an exchange of raw resources and minerals between each other, with Urguan exchanging Netherite for Copper in a one-to-one ratio with Nor’Asath

ARTICLE V: DURATION

I. This treaty will last for 10 years, to ensure peace and long lasting friendship.

VRGPPrvpHctpIVonRy6MLpt7sKbjIt4pj-tGfqXf8PreflHL4opl9V9paAw3LxPq-y9sBtT4cGhSZfMfjtm7jNUe1bxrOB4lWnVbOFAnILxjWVZmr2HQYUsSzrFvFSw_4-HPCaBk-Xo8vVV3WdqYccw

Signed,

Garedyn The Emerald,

Grand King of Urguan, Chief of the Mossborn,

Prophet of Yemekar,  Seer of Hefrumm, Zealot of the Triad

iY8Y0-_NRn2ePHKmFs0eWoZImfVEm2-QZmodcMjX1pHea3ozjPCZfMW0ML0GE75JmszY7ZffiKkolmyYgL5AcWwUglr5UiFCK15Ps7qeDZAxdbgrm8qGBK77IOUqn0H_damVTWHpDjRNflOERXkYywQ

Primarch of Nor’asath, Halerir of the Ashen State

Lurdoic Irongut nods in approval at the proclamation "Oi daresay.... peace in our toime?"

Edited by Epicethan4

The cupbearer Spuds Lo’chil would pour Garedyn a drink to this treaty “Good choice sir. Very well done.” The musin said with benevolence seasoning his words