E.V. Letters: Letter to Faraway Friends (6/8)

Aimy_lol

[The letter was written on manilla paper, except this time it had rips in the corners. The letter was sent out of order, making this 6th letter sent back to Minitz, however, it’s not addressed to Minitz.]

To faraway friends,

If you receive this, then I bring sad news. My time is up and I have gone off to the land of my ancestors amongst the stars. It’s hard to bear this news myself when I am the one who has died. Though my time spent with you all has been short and concise, I do hope that in memory you wouldn’t forget me as a fellow friend. I only wish to write to the friends I have made in the journey of my lifetime and give my thanks to them for being there.

To Io, my favorite Norland person in all the Norlandic community, I find it sad I rarely get to visit and see you much anymore, but it is nice getting the chance to do so a few times before my time has run out. I thank you for being one of the intriguing people I found whom I never had tried to figure out what goes on in that mind of yours. The game of the Norlandic battleship will always be my favorite memories. I hope you and your family live a happy life. To the halfling community, who gave Linette and I the chance to hang out with you guys in the past, and for allowing us a chance to help out on the many events you guys have had planned. It will always be fond memories I hold close to remind me of days when all was at peace. I’ll never forget the fun we had making wine, clothes, and the fun festivals you guys host. To Doder, an alcoholic companion and great cookie baker, you have my thanks for always being so well-natured and welcoming in offering up drinks despite the occasion. It as always nice to share stories with each other and play a good game of “Drinkin’ till ya pass out”. It was nice to know that I can always look forward to seeing a friend when I come to the village. To Holly, you were my inspiration into wanting to become a medic. It was nice getting to see you every so often when you stop by Minitz, getting to catch up on each other. It was nice getting to become one of your friends. To Oijin, though I do not know where you may be, I just want to say that it was nice that we shared a single bond of raising our fingers up like a ‘V’ upon passing or seeing each other. To Yosai, thanks for threatening my son, Tibalt, a lot for the strange reasons of rivalry you both have. But thanks for the short time of friendship we had despite your sudden disappearance. To Gregorious, thank you for being the one to bring me to Minitz and waiting with me at cloud temple as Linette struggled to make her way through the portal. Not only that but as a supporting friend after all the years in through the congratulations of the many milestones I have achieved in life. Despite unfortunate circumstances, I am thankful for your guidance and help. To Farian, your talent in music never fails to amaze me, I wish I would be able to hear more of your brilliant compositions. So, don’t give up and keep on writing those wonderful music and spread the joy of listening to it with others in many different cities. 

As my memory starts to fail me, I want to say my thanks to those I may have not mentioned nor written to. It was nice knowing that I had made friends on my journey through life. You should know that you all will forever be in my heart and memory as my time slowly starts to fade away..

For the best,
wprodRx9k_nnXjn1S8VPMs-WnbUHaPTOKyEICkHlNVuf4qgTrXd3e8RCDzGGgdL_DQjqXZUuBwDFkNeipdk38fBtj2N4DhceHEivotoAdQvhTKxy-MABatHx-f0xU9Q4gDTpp90TVMoqhQsI152ninE

Edited by Aimy_lol