THE HUNARI

Franczhiz

Spoiler

THE HUNARI

XhtZ6t61A4P64F81QsqhacVb7Tm-i7juQ9YXRCWZPLwMNdbkfZr2AIye-apz8IP4wktj8YQ0Rql-qp9UOSxSbGUUz-LpowME7mduYRUVuhZS7UYSrG9U_jJvI0r3dYz6-oAT0d9ZbuQD1tun9pRsdsE

Hunar, Progenitor of the Hunari folk.

Egy falkában támadunk, mint a farkas a hátadon.

The Hunari are a nomadic people who find their origin in the dry desert as nomads; over centuries they have made their way over the world and now consist of different looks and appearances but have the Hunaric culture in common with each other.

TABLE OF CONTENT

I. HISTORY

II. CULTURE AND TRADITIONS

III. THE HOUSE OF ULDARIK

IV. LANGUAGE

I. HISTORY

Zm0rbo7X7R8TLLR-jWMCdUu3Q_tO2rActyEflY-Iw1uIrfiffwwqtKewv7MTUCck1cJTSZc3NJd0erEcpVquWZq1PXf9GFo8xZHgyn6ITQwg2mEUH3bT9ZTLPO8Jwb_uX7PVQh242k-l_r6Q9z2MFy8

The foundation of the Hunarii starts with Uldarik, the son of Hunar. Uldarik and his brothers, Dengizik, Mundzuk and Uldin, were nomads who traveled across the world to trade with people in weaponry across the world. It was through the descent of the brothers that many of the Hunari now have direct descent from the father of the Hunari, Hunar.

Due to their nomadic habits they will always stay together as a tribe and serve to protect their culture and heritage. In Hunaric history however, marriage has never been exclusive to Hunari people only; there are Hunari with Raevir, Savoyard and Waldenian descent. In the years that followed the journey of the sons of Hunar, many adopted different names that are of a more Raevir origin, however in Hunari tradition they will bear their ancestral name as their second name to keep their ancestors close to them. 

In terms of history, that of the Hunari went into obscurity; literature has not been written about them due to them not willing to share their traditions and cultural heritage to strangers outside of their own House and culture.

II. CULTURE AND TRADITIONS

z5O6KyOMOjMQkgljcpxlG_pLJT452R_NU-F5qeJH-V4oj9WoRbiXgMJDItmhilDxWzirVATwlqJqqdOviN5uJmfquuLwIh4Mcueu9tBI_zQKohLaD_l7JOhoj_S4XsTjC1IwR-mCVIgEN1exjh83aOk

In Hunaric culture, the eldest of the family is well-respected for it is that person who continues to share the old ways of the Hunaric life to the newer generations.

In Hunaric culture there are the following traditions that pass on to each generation:

I. The Obtaining of the Horse

A Hunari must be able to obtain their own horses and ride them, they are essential to the nomadic way of life.

II. The Dance of the Swords

A Hunari must be able to wield the sword to protect his kin, culture and traditions. To fight is essential.

III. The Pelt Hunt

A Hunari must be able to get their own pelts; this is often a wolf pelt for it symbolizes the animal that Hunar wore during his battles.

III. THE HOUSE OF ULDARIK

N5al3_agBGqIGQfEesviI5vPO3UAHNE97gN8ksDKUPI5jVV_PzjetbULJDjPRady6YCfC8-3txLHuBTS6pAOG8TyxLrX0Lr14LCyAkrIMAD9-6ONZTFgP912bb5uuYcuVS5NAHF4cKiaMVkkpABOrc0

“A farkas a mi gyámunk”

The House of Uldarik is amongst the Hunari a well respected House because it descends from the first leader of the united Hunari, Uldarik; the son of Hunar. The House is now settled within the League of Veletz as the brothers Andrik and Basik continue to do their ancestors proud by fighting whenever it is necessary.

The House now takes a leading role in guiding the Hunari into prosperity.

IV. THE HUNARIC LANGUAGE

The Hunaric language is a language that has its origin within the Turkin language but has changed over the generations. Many words of the Hunaric vocabulary have also been influenced by the Raev.

Personal Subjective Pronouns

I; -  En

You; - Te

He; - Ő

She; -  Ő

It; - Azt

We; - Mi

They; -  Ők

Personal Objective Pronouns

Me; - Nekem

You; - Te

Him; - Neki

Her; - Őt

It; - Azt

Us; - Minket

Them; - Őket

Reflective Pronouns

Myself; - Magamat

Yourself; - Sajat magad

Himself; - Sajat maga

Herself; - Önmaga

Itself; - Maga

Ourselves; - Magunkat

Themselves; - Egymásnak

Phrases

Hello; - Szia

How are you?; - Hogy vagy?

Good day; - Jo nap

Good afternoon; - Jo napot

Good evening; - Jo estet

Good; - Jo

Yes; - Igen

No; - Nem

Maybe; - Talan

Sir; - Iram

Your Majesty, Your Highness; - Felseg

Prince; - Herceg

Princess; - Hercegnő

King; - Király

Queen; - Királynő

Spoiler

This post about the culture was intentionally made so short to make people interested by only brief parts of the cultures; if they show real interest they can pop by in Veletz!

Spoiler

this is an amazing post

Spoiler

Broo no way, hungarian lore!!!

I'm making one