A CALL FOR WRITTEN WORKS

critter

2rMX-_fLgy_QMoYfj1jrCnuCWCnDgP0kZMxRjS4B2FqBqRh5kR4nOL_oOrcOeRwTjML6rrh7WabtoJSb_jC5wyAJP9iCu3056N3F6fD9aeNbucSxlDiPU09Bz6b0Q-ogOnxu2LkXHQqJWy6E3o-DBVQ

A CALL FOR WRITTEN WORKS

Issued by the

HIGH ARCHIVIST

On this 18th day of Wzuvar ag Byvca of 499 E.S.

Oq4owwfodzIX0py_rqoYrxIiPheI-sbaIQ9lhUf5DIULFLKhQGdOwbgYHFUgOJkWfRLR_6hyvOXIk-atRoXq2sKBY9Z4fi7P5Z30EPR8SYKWUl50oJrvNwS_yO7Jl3KSFj0EV_vUUiKTCEIqnPF6I9M

g_Ha2oA_AWv42AsjfmkhAZLQkDkGMuV_lelZiXK3SDXHoMXEW8cupNyX59tvt1A1sW38gIF__Me2iXupmDlF1mSikrFQPgqxi2vfx5XC3Z5BBF8QWT6G7J1snht6rGnhxuMh8R-mLl4asE05XWRSYUg

Oq4owwfodzIX0py_rqoYrxIiPheI-sbaIQ9lhUf5DIULFLKhQGdOwbgYHFUgOJkWfRLR_6hyvOXIk-atRoXq2sKBY9Z4fi7P5Z30EPR8SYKWUl50oJrvNwS_yO7Jl3KSFj0EV_vUUiKTCEIqnPF6I9M

For the many gifted authors of Hanseti-Ruska, the works of remarkably few are found on the shelves of the Royal Valdev Library. How should a towering institution claim any influence, one worries, over the education of Haeseni people when its primary contents are not of Haeseni writ? 

If you are in possession of any written works about the Haeseni people or written by Haeseni authors, consider donating to the Library. Blank journals are also more than welcome for scribing purposes, and any interested in working as scribes or librarians should please write Lord Henrik Amador with haste.

A large chest sits outside the Library (if one is facing the palace, starboard) to secure any donations, and the patrons have my heartfelt thanks and, surely, the thanks of scholars to come. Transcriptions of familial or historic works are welcome, so long as they are rightly attributed.

ARCHIVIST’S LOGS

UPDATES TO THE ROYAL VALDEV LIBRARY:

Locked the downward lift to avoid civilians entering the warzone currently comprising the stacks.

Met with Lady Godunov to discuss further donation action. 

Stripped all shelves of their tomes for reorganisation.

Began cataloguing and re-categorizing tomes.

Arranged for the creation and delivery of scholarly equipments, courtesy of the White Cross Trading Co. 

UPDATES TO THE ROYAL VALDEV MUSEUM:

Scribed copies of Lord Gant’s biographies of the Kings up to and including Heinrik II. Secured originals.

Installed the biographies of the Kings up to and including Heinrik II. 

VIKTY ES LEKONSKED,

His Lordship, Henrik III Edvard Amador, Baron of Mondstadt and High Archivist

SBUOwcdK4QuzQHdiYZr0ubUutltHuzXOw5GQ9pO3oNOTM0wGPdF8l9jwGbOXkxgMf7GpTxFyiTUdJqg1WCTnxlHHowN1EDxu5-9g21rKRdPW81jWBHSBQdlYapU96mxmyZ750zZaFXCVd7DzyPra_Bo

Cassian makes note of his cousin's newest publication, storing it away to pour over later. 

"I'll make sure vyr shelves are filled, Kus."