HERRENHAUS MEETING OF 1947

HugoAntero

mR2vRQY3xKlAWdQHwhpL0N9SZenrFOHTs81mY_wHgm9F-17vqhVT351fJZZgqvHfi50Cp4E2zUJZ06euZUjGii4BewgZcK2Cc5cvMV3AzU9Et7URMCwGPj5mGabVPzeaHACtw1t17TTXmKJv_bkRMw8

To the Noble Lords and Honorable Councilors,

In the name of the Almighty and our ancestors' valor, I, Ferdinand of the House of Barclay, Grand Prince and Sovereign Lord over these lands, do extend my salutations and declarations of good fortune upon you.

In the shadow of history's torch, where our roots dig deep, and our sovereignty rests upon the foundation of the Reinmaren spirit, I do hereby summon thee to congregate within the hallowed halls of the Herrenhaus.

Upon the 24th of Snow's Maiden, at the Vespers of the day, assemble yourself at the Herrenhaus, that ancient seat of our governance, nestled beneath the canopy of Kanunsberg.

With sword and scroll, let us meet to deliberate and decide, guided by the spirits of our forebears, the wisdom of the old codes and Kanun, with the hope of posterity.

Spoiler

21st of October, 4 PM EST

Invited to this meeting are;

Herald Sir Leutwin Barclay, Warchief Roland von Sturmweber, Princess Avalon Barclay, Lawspeaker Robert von Stroheim, Herrenmeister Sir Peter Stroheim, Bailiff Wormwald

Given under my hand and the emblem of our noble forebears, on this day of 22nd of Snow's Maiden, in the year of our lord, 1947.

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET

ferdinand_sig.png

Ferdinand I
Grand Prince of Minitz

mfred_seal.png