THE FIRST HUNT

ClatterCake

Black Lonthe

A RETURN TO A BELOVED ACTIVITY

URDxS0IB9mtDvU0f_6OWaVWuYmzhJjTRZnXFL6_vjTIM83WIvQrKjPxv2Adc3f_DyP9B9hRJHrRmY8GKr7nCDUP8JRIymg-kYRQH02FulEM-oL4vGiciC2quhPpzwXbphGj5F3DIzCnf57DPk-j8WmI

SKTb7mcpsfgcFrSQxgHefAr-78WrHYYh4VKhojQW0IbMjKG9yFSQNyiwWKL8vd_F1_4kS5eMwh9Y8bwFnTjcDGuyNLrZOAl_XiIz_VPn17p7I-nBGKdLL3pqisWbu-t0EmWNZj_Hoj4-tkPqUDm4hjU

ISSUED BY THE

Black Lonthe

ON THIS 9TH DAY OF MSITZA AG DARGUND OF 501 E.S. 

──────────────🜂──────────────

rprvbTvm5KuPFyJVxZ-CqG6UC2eGRODlNllqQcxtxxQOONsa8TWYQ43C2sTM4g3IRbKZ2XzHoCpznNNojrHD8rf0bnmMcUPwsRw6k5L0fLSc3eUWgIRhNkJews5zzVQKDmuv3HfShoJMl8ROzSByO6Y

Skennerton Frakturhe Haeseni people have always valued the blessings GOD has given us, from the freedoms we have fought for, to the very land and it’s bounties.  Yet, over time, our beloved activities have escaped us due to tragedy, hardship, and looming conflicts.

Does that mean we should simply allow our culture and way of life to dwindle away?  Absolutely not!  Thanks to recent appointments and a desire to see our people thrive in heart, mind, and spirit, the Queen’s Court is happy to announce a return to the age-old and regal activity of Hunting!

Hunting Etiquette will be enforced during this activity, in order to help deepen our connection to who we are as a people, as well as to give reverence and thanks to GOD for all that he has blessed us with, for even in these cold nights we may still find his light shining down on us.

Positions will be handed out by yours truly, so be prepared to fill in some hefty shoes if need be!  And remember to freshen up your understanding of Hunting Etiquette!

──────────────🜂──────────────

Spoiler

Friday, November 3rd, 3PM EST // 8PM GMT.  Valdev Square.

This will be a test of a prototype I am making, where it will place a greater emphasis on the roles within the hunting party to result in a successful hunt, as well as my first event on the server.  I'll do my best to try and revive this office and I hope you'll all have a wonderful time there!

Special thanks to @CyyanTea @erictafoya and last, but not least, @sarahbarah for all their help with getting me started!

soLxzDSNUOaChoE0Bsy-HT2oFHzjg_MtvgIhxAZvZ3Qm1dWKqMcoD4D53bHr4TQZF6a3KYTF7NKoIRNzwSW0H3l78QtXnGvpk72PB8-dtxD6vrK1BHptHtU-9zSxtsIiiMYXUCzdBrQ9yFUzoAZLoDE

Her Royal Majesty, AMAYA OF VENZIA, 

Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, et cetera

3GGEZVg3q0HCGAfF07kT5xBdbUJ2YhbjkpEuj3Zx4wfMMsJ1dp7S-E3ycFgncDy3YJjlAIhGCd1VGQB7iVCfe-PxZ59EMtFuWJJSKZaxDG0euLAb6Qno_itWaf9Ngs0ugjY6YrLby9fHCQHNY5mfmio

Her Ladyship, ROSALIND LAURELIE WEISS, 

Lady Chamberlain of Hanseti-Ruska, Squire to the Order of the Crow

tijKsxoV7M_7JpNwDEVoadwMBRMKfu1cOahjdWHzPpRnr2c5eKUeB6qNomkyMAQmf6HKsl9GcdFJ8JMA4dPALv3P3Nf9oLeLLpA6F4olwx_yzhXlIsg3SAluUD3eteJ0Ca4DYcoToPqBZN3ZVPCgNPQ

Firr, MIKHAIL VAR RATIBOR, 

Attendant of the Hunt, Squire to the Order of the Crow

Scriptina Regular

Ser Audo Weiss looks forward to a glorious hunt for the last one he partook in was the final one of Karl III. 

Old man Osric read the missive he received in his mailbox. Perhaps the kids these days weren't all so bad.

The Lady Chamberlain regarded the missive with a content sigh, another task had been scratched from her to-do list and she was increasingly proud of Mikhail!