Marauders for Hire

SimplySeo

[!] A missive can be found throughout the warring realms.

QFt1q47.png
TO THE MEN OF THE SOUTH

I, Jormunharr, son of Ingmorne, Champion of the Dark-Gods, reach out to you now with an offer. Since the outbreak of hostilities, my warriors and I have found ourselves wanting for easy loot and prey, gates are closed, and wealth is stashed away in hidden troves. This will not do, this cannot do, not while there is plunder to be had, and lifeforce to drink. Therefore, I offer the services of my undying self, and fifty to a hundred of my warriors, Svarlanders, infamous across the realms, and worth two men of the south apiece, to those willing to enter contract with us. I ask for no coin, only plunder-rights, and to feast uninterrupted upon any my warriors and I capture in battle. We shall join you in battle and kill, maim, and burn your foes, and you will be spared our reaving until the end of the war, at which point, our business may be renegotiated, or we shall otherwise return to marauding indiscriminately.

Competing offers will be asked to offer up coin, or items of significant worth. I await your responses; you may direct your messenger ravens to Gashadokuro's fortress.

Signed.
Jormunharr Konungr, Jarl of Ingmornesborg, King of Ævajaringaland, Undead Champion of Svarland, Warchief of the Svarls

*The Wood elf fighting for the league of cannonist nations chuckles* "I am in danger" *knowing full well that its likely these people wont be really fighting for his side...*