Progrés i Procura

Mady

Q7C5BtFJBx1GJFlHhkSphSLDxCsuyzi11Ney_9EI5QL-imzJLQF5f6Thdqgwf4ifSpC0j0JwlmOdXxRfdLZWGIIZrxRFVR0ore5_Kyas091GqXrsVO4u2SqQqlxI2-y6u0V7cavb4TKg2VkEb5UNU9M

yvNbRnzdUvkK9sAPExI633jtHaA7gsYIvbLHrKUMqJnZoOo5t8fEfa7YkF9zhgHvo8UVVgxRzMolaC1ec-RtpCOL2k3lP_I6IF1SW72mYZeOYjaPglrGKwCIlvCJzxQPkss3k0QLSP6DxC8Tet-noI0Qd6uOTI0A106pXLPA-tZNaiTbMpEl7UD8YojrLw

-vLvEas04fDqtUZR3k_fa5S_xCWHP1YdimyOF3BrE523ptkR3jsr5ppZ-JJtuU0W31Xvm-L1UV6b4AqzsIRCaKWQAPoEFGRG0zc1tZWQUtonudZf1O9znRbohQIRVXX9kaPlJZaB_yxz_Q_kROq0TE8

Penned by the Office of the Amiratus

Issued on the 4th of Sigismund’s End, 88 B.A.

With progress comes change and akin to the seasons coming and going, so do our honorable members of the esteemed Duana offices. It saddens yet uplifts Crown that the Royal Procurator of Balian, Don Ephrem Kervallen, is set to step down from his post as The Royal Procurator and we thank the Visount for his service and work in establishing his office and contributing greatly to the Balianese economic success. The Crown wishes Don Ephrem the best of luck in his future endeavors.

With such being addressed, it pleases the Crown to open up the position of the Royal Procurator to those who wish to be selected for the esteemed position. All those young and old who wish to apply for the position may send a letter to the Amiratus at their earliest convenience to set up an interview. 

Spoiler

[Discord: Mady123  |  In-Game: Madyyy]

yvNbRnzdUvkK9sAPExI633jtHaA7gsYIvbLHrKUMqJnZoOo5t8fEfa7YkF9zhgHvo8UVVgxRzMolaC1ec-RtpCOL2k3lP_I6IF1SW72mYZeOYjaPglrGKwCIlvCJzxQPkss3k0QLSP6DxC8Tet-noI0Qd6uOTI0A106pXLPA-tZNaiTbMpEl7UD8YojrLw

Signed, 

Her Royal Highness, Elena Casimira Novellen-de Lyons

Princess Royal of Balian, Countess of Rosemoor, Baroness of Enderoca,  Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lady Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Royal Duana.