The return of the snake tongue

armoria_2024-01-23-17-12-21.png?ex=65c25a73&is=65afe573&hm=919854ed2558783d479c649d2a8dfd05249a12595451178320f2241c3fa93853&

The return of snake tongue

The Rex of the Urukhim would receive a letter stamped with a gear and pliers. The letter would adress Rex Grommash with the following. 

"Rex Grommash, you have not heard or seen me for a couple years but I Gremlik Snukerslung am alive and well. I ventured north into the mountains as my ambition took me to the cold north. I must say I found something very peculiar, I found a colony of goblins in the north who have long been lost, their blah is not what you and I speak. I was taken in and acustomed to their culture. I convinced them to go south with me but doing so we met a horrible beast that has forever disfigured me. The Gol'ga'zob restored me back to health but my voice has been taken from me as the procedure involved fusing my jaw with metal. Due to my sacrifice they made me a full member of the Gol'goz kabal. You can rest easy knowing that the lost kin from Gol'gia are safe under my protection." 

Gremlik Snukerslung,
Seeker of secrets of the Gol'goz Kabal 

The Rex of the Urukhim would return the letter

"The Gol'goz are welcome to return to the home of all the children of Krug. The foundries and laboratories of Gobtown have been working day and night on new contraptions and trinkets. Come speak to me in the Goi and we can discuss housing for your people" 

Psfuf67BbbhCAakkNlHG6wW818cNLqC5YMMx6hf2Ty63v3glV3J0O01TMHSzXw14zkygEbflIEQJWnJCD583z-Qa9jL-6ucdGmCPHTluLwzfweqTlbdYet-8dZWrQrhh1mWS0f9eXOVEr_JvUoIXatA