Aelkos's Descent

☾༻———— The —⸻༺☽
Moonlit Sanctuary of Ettitica

Kha_Symbol_v2.thumb.png.dbc94222aff9adf0fdbf88810beffe9d.png

༻———————⸻༺

v A Letter is Pinned to the Notice Boards of The Moonlit Lands v

☾༻———————⸻༺☽ 

I, Yhl’Verachone Khyal, step down from my position as Aelkos TlamatiniAelkos of Mind.

This one has talked with my fellow Aelkos, and while I have served for many years since our time in Aevos, I am still willing to serve this home—though, I put aside my title to resume life as a regular Denizen of our Sanctuary.  I am proud to have seen our home grow to what it is now, and that our Beastfolk have found a place to call home—that our Sanctuary is given life once more.  I will, despite my resignation, continue to nurture the next generation of Kharajyr as So’Verachone and Ittaconetl of the Sanctuary.  A quiet life, once more, as a Caretaker of the Sanctuary.

If any of Nor-Velyth or my fellow Kharajyr have any inquiries, you are free to come to me.  I would be glad to offer clarity, and past that, I am still an Elder.  My role, even as a Denizen, is to offer my insight and knowledge.  Forever am I bound to that.  Though, a small retirement is looking nice while I am still ahead.

Be well, Metzli nequitlanequiliztli.

Yhl’Verachone Khyal, Previous Aelkos of MIND (Year 164 S.A), Chief of the Khyal Pride
179759680_Resizeimageproject.png.97d7ee3348899eb6b85e1cf9c3bf500b.png

Edited by KudosMetro
I am struggling with the forums—

So'Verachone, after struggling with the forums for a good 30 minutes, reaches for his mina pouch. . .  "Time to pay taxes—"  The tears welped in his eyes as he got ready for next Braevos tax season.