1963 SUMMONS TO COURT

0KHCPBe6FZA_y0TlUD5u9TUwbF6KD45xDjYwJAC9KCi3fO6rrhOMy-qFX6ZTi3sbm0_vP5dmXOz91AAjs2ereM-CsGCMCbOBK53HYA9fBmDzW02uqrc6AnlhMW96BF3_SdzjL-gJDaRjF395DFfhiA

VORLADUNG VOR GERICHT

SUMMONS TO COURT

Issued by the Großfürst of Minitz

in the year of our Lord 1963

0yHSmICK-cp1ltwwtE8tViZSmggbsKlMuo9dRjU6QI_sPZ_hC8ybOcTr83Pd72HvDCOA0DOQvHkqODH-hllq96LVwtk2MlReXaCeA_CvWOI2JUw6s8hP6_FBvxO7itO_sIFgLKZJ0vE_3vCcHbcDNtg

Men and women of Minitz making their way towards Kanunsberg Castle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0NWv5BjDs

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

Hear ye, O kin and loyal subjects of mine, these words that flow forth from Kanunsberg; 

Hark, as the tumultuous tides of war ebb away and our brethren in Haense are unbound from their solemn oaths, it behooves me to convene the Reinmaren to court. Let all Reinmaren gather forthwith to pay homage to the valorous deeds of our kin and the grandeur of our great tribe. We shall convene in the precincts of Kanunsberg Castle, as has been the custom of my forefathers and Princes past. Amidst the hallowed halls, we shall recount the triumphs of our warriors and all Reinmaren peoples.

Furthermore, let it be known that doubts regarding the success of our campaign against the Franks shall be dispelled, and the good state of our banners declared for all to heed.

I shall elevate two Reinmaren to the rank of Geehrte, and confer Knighthood onto another. Additionally, a title shall be entrusted to my stewardship, a testament to the unwavering trust placed upon my shoulders.

In the august presence of myself and my esteemed consort, the Grand Princess, both Reinmaren and foreigner alike shall be granted audience to proffer their petitions.

Let all who hear these words take heed and make haste to the appointed hour, for it is by the strength of our unity that we shall prevail. So it is decreed.

The following individuals are summoned:

THE ROYALTY AND NOBILITY OF AAUN.

His Royal Majesty, John Alexander, King of Aaun and his royal pedigree.

His Highness, Johannes von Alstreim, Prince of Merryweather and his esteemed pedigree.

His Lordship, Siegmund von Reuss, Margrave of Velen and his esteemed pedigree.

Her Ladyship, Olympe-Regina Dieuxmont de Rosius, Marchioness of Haute-Epine and her esteemed pedigree.

His Lordship, Waclaw Jazlowiecki, Count of Warsovia and his esteemed pedigree.

His Lordship, Robert Haverlock, Count of Talentine and his esteemed pedigree.

His Lordship, Henri de Lewes, Baron of Virdain and his esteemed pedigree.

His Lordship, Emilio Varoche, Baron of Napoliza and his esteemed pedigree.

His Lordship, Grzmichuj Jazlowiecki, Baron of Triglav and his esteemed pedigree.

THE PEOPLE OF MINITZ AND REINMAR.

Her Serene Highness, Helena of Formindon, Grand Princess-Mother of Minitz.

His Princely Grace, Alfred Barclay, Prince of Sutica and Duke of Reinmar.

His Grace, Gottfried Barclay, Duke of Kanunsberg and his esteemed pedigree.
His Lordship, Robert von Stroheim, Baron of Langenkirch and his esteemed pedigree.

Her Ladyship, Frederica Barclay, Baroness of Sigradz.

Her Ladyship, Alice Barclay, Baroness of Brandthof, and her esteemed pedigree.

THE WALDENIC DIET.

PERSONAL INVITATIONS.

Her Majesty, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë, Queen of Numendil.

Ser Wulfram Rademacher von Hexenwald.

Lady Olenna Rademacher.

Ser Malcolm MacKenna.

Ser Hodrick Morne.

Ser Galadain.

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Leon Barclay, Großfürst von Minitz, GMSTSR, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Hussen and Boriënwald, Lord of Durres, Chieftain of the Minitz Reinmaren, and Warden of the Franklands  

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

Spoiler

2/9/2024 AT 6 EST ( USA ) 9/2/2024 AT 6 EST ( EURO )