ON DRUIDISM | Addressed to Zaelyn

Werew0lf

wRXcQrqqRnt7WJiJJ23xqXZtv-SbksswaDIfUBY6hf2qiEwo3am0sRhkkKs4mCFjLxKZasjE4pwDd4o5oCM_TTo78kwqGGPw1m2wXxZl8d7Wy17BlSBLxIF8h3vG6EirMkYyFsZs7SIvNfv-3KcF4rg

1rCaWTjt4gQTjTggWA6AHJ3pstfbr9wRB3gQkAISFI4p8YTtlDh0tQ_oSmoCIBUcSy0WOTxXvrqNUGNiqRGgPoye8gIQI6xTqaOjP1Ieh14HB7hx8Brczb3TUo2YXyPrTgoOVBSLWkeRrjmXSMXrkBY

BjS-MR-0QtvLOISROEuklrh-Y6CstsVL9odhMLlP7BT5DAZNON3dHFCq5Dmv6ZJjAKBMwxQKMnPe-hJzmAcNbii7wVxJGPwtrNgeAp_AFCIWyATnZGlkyTAwmjSUsdS62bSgeAw3s51cnfu2WZf9u-w

yH911FOXslzCgT13Ky4Jys06JQ6gqgnPmN8ri0s2LdMuawPIw-opYIic1Fa3P9jeC5_5QWoPkRj0SgOezwaxC68z_Qf0mVJlEVnqy4JUBPjIyErXci-r9wg3cJq55rTJvT3U7Gm9-kd6lix8NK4SL_c

To my teacher,

I write unto you this missive in regards to the first task that was set. In my journeys, I came across another undead to brawl, but as cursed in battle, I was struck by a bolt of lightning yet again, onto the same arm. During my venture, an oracle spoke unto me cursed fortune, described and listed as below. 

ᚤᛟᚢ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚠᚨᛚᛚ ᛁᚾ ᛒᚨᛏᛏᛚᛖ. ᛞᛖᚨᛏᚺ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚲᛟᛗᛖ ᚢᚾᛏᛟ ᚤᛟᚢ, ᛏᚺᛟᚱ, ᛋᛟᚾ ᛟᚠ ᛗᚨᚾ. ᚺᛟᚹᛖᚡᛖᚱ, ᛁᚾ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚠᚨᚲᛖ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛞᚡᛖᚱᛋᛁᛏᚤ, ᚤᛟᚢ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚠᛁᚾᛞ ᚷᚱᛖᚨᛏ ᛈᛖᚨᚲᛖ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛈᚱᛟᛋᛈᛖᚱᛁᛏᚤ, ᚨᚾᛞ ᚾᚨᛏᚢᚱᛖ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚲᛚᚨᛁᛗ ᚤᛟᚢ ᛟᚾᚲᛖ ᚨᚷᚨᛁᚾ.

You will fall in battle. Death will come unto you, Thor, son of man. However, in the face of adversity, you will find great peace and prosperity, and nature will claim you once again. If you can find your peace, death will turn a blind-eye.

Please draw from this strange wisdom. 

4nEUPXfQqCp2ziHtTxan6QqIhzzxvKKtcTWDZC6liD9P1BR9roBdVrOEaXkqecDkRZx39GNc-0bXVHYtY0dhS4kXsutBdOeNbPOAUfrZV67UCj8M6EIPNFpkSBidT3etdCM8mqu_FS8M_HTdVEYlQYc

In my journey to speak to the druii, there was substantial information to absorb. First and foremost, I have been made aware that there are ‘circles’, which are considered ‘hubs’ for different druii with their own sects, faiths and cultures. Asceptism is a faith derived from the Aspects, however, some do not worship them and simply venerate mani and the kin fae-spirits instead.

I was versed about totems, which designate a druii their name, normally associated with an animal. You probably knew this, teacher, but I was informed that other faiths are worshipped in the secular covenant of druii. For example, the Acaelianite worship GOD, but this does not mean they are against nature.

The Vale is apparently a theocracy of aspectic druii that are selfish, cowardly, political and serve no purpose but to linger in something known as ‘fae-rings’, making cahoots and causing grave-danger to nature. To each druii spoken, they spoke of their kindred as cowardly and that they run in the face of danger.

To surmise my experiences, druii are cowardly, political, selfish, and serve no purpose. They should be hung on trees and dangled like fruits, removing rind from their seeds, and left on display as a gruesome and brutal example of nature's embrace. 

Signed,

Thor.

Adriel laughs as the man leaves, not sure if he understood his message. Clearly he was confused but had the right spirit.