‡ Public Decree: Unmasking Vandalisim and Summoning Justice ‡

PUBLIC DECREE OF DIVINE JUSTICE

14th of The Amber Cold, 1964

In the resounding name of GOD and within the sacred confines of The Temple of the Exalted Prophets of the Canon, let the heavens bear witness to a malevolence most foul! Under the watchful gaze of GOD, our sanctified haven has been assaulted by nefarious agents of darkness who dare defy the very essence of our revered faith.

As I, Holy Ser Gerard, a fervent servant of GOD, returned to the temple, the echoes of sacred rites still lingering, a heinous desecration awaited. Two insidious intruders, cloaked in the shadows of night, defiled The Temple of the Exalted Prophets of the Canon. Candles, symbolic beacons of unwavering devotion, lay in ruin. The consecrated floor, were set ablaze, casting an unholy glow upon our once-pure sanctuary.

Yet, their malevolence knew no bounds! Before the revered altar of GOD, they etched blasphemous symbols, a grotesque mockery of Canon Law. They invoked malfire, surrounding their blasphemous markings.

In the face of such sacrilege, I confronted these malefactors. Swiftly, they fled, their wicked laughter resonating through the sacred halls as they attempted to elude the justice of GOD.

As I approached the exit, a woman, black-haired and defiant, adorned with the cross of Lorraine, emerged as a harbinger of heresy. Alongside her, a man, dark-haired and brown-eyed, stood complicit in this heinous transgression against the sacred tenets of our faith.

Outside, my brothers under GOD, Brother Reynard de la Roche and Brother Lug, joined the pursuit. Alas, despite our fervent efforts, the blasphemers escaped on horseback, leaving behind a trail of spiritual decay.

Hence, I implore all fervent believers, zealous champions of the Holy Mother Church, to rally to this sacred cause. Unite in holy purpose, seek out these defilers of our beloved house of GOD, and drag them before the hallowed tribunal to face the righteous wrath of God. Let the flames of divine justice cleanse the impurity that stains The Temple of the Exalted Prophets of the Canon!

[!] A drawing of the two wanted for vandalizing the church would be attached to the bottom of the parchment!

body-1.thumb.png.1443e0c7378e68b34127233f3fe3a636.png

body-2.thumb.png.58ba3b6d1b97b24bbce6afafc60b0219.png

For anyone who will bring these blasphemers ALIVE to face GOD's judgement the Holy Order of Saint Jude will pay 100 minas per person.

1488796528_Untitled_Artwork-1copy.png.e6d85102b410e652edb9c59b895f3b63.png 

Holy Ser Gerard, Knight of Judication