A New Banner Rises!

[!]

Across the realms of Aevos, missives written in both dwarvish and common script begin to appear.

An emblem depicting a tome surrounded by an eight-pointed silver star sat firmly stamped below its curled edge, and above the words beneath it.

SAZNXI6c-BZcrthiNGyx4tIwxme4vDAGIqP6Vf_jYr1oqLsFs1TplbyZVaTfhBQIAj1RT-E9OTkCp8UYA9wA2DYoDJF53nZlZhupe82NgcLLojukawR6j8rEc7nlrbH44TMMxdNBXU1vWk4vbv0Bi6Q

To any dwarf who might come to read these words

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I am Thurgrim, Son of Angrim, Son of Ongrim, of Clan Silverbraid.

For the past twenty-four years, I have spent my time within the walls of Kal'Kadrelaz, not knowing of my lineage nor my extended family. I have walked the lengths of rivers and the breadth the plains, believing to be the only member of my clan to survive our exodus to these lands. I relegated myself to, what I believed at the time, be a peaceful existence within the Grand Kingdom of Urguan.  It is only now that I realize how naive of a dwed I was.

Though I do not blame the realms of Aevos, I have seen terrible war and strife in my time here. I have witnessed the very fabric of Yemekar's creation tear at the seams from dark influences, and the carnage wrought from conflicts not our own. Darkspawn stalk the shadows to strike when our backs our turned and Necromancers wallow in their dark hideaways to raise armies of their foul magicks, all while we're focused upon our neighbors -- Our very own kin, even!

It is time to call for an end to it all, and it is time for Clan Silverbraid to be given a purpose beyond scrambling to preserve our shattered existence.

I call any and all dwarves;

Those who know themselves to be of Ongrim's line and yet survive!
Those who are unfamiliar with their lineage, and wish to search for that lost connection!

Those who, despite blood or clan, or lack thereof, believe in this purpose of guiding Aevos from this darkness!

Come to Urguan, seek me out to take up your Oath!
Come and rejoin your kin in our Second Founding!

Narvak oz Urguan!

Narvak oz Da Brathmordakin!

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Thurgrim, son of Angrim, son of Ongrim, son of Svardin, The 'Last' Silverbraid, Agent Reckoner of Urguan, Grand Tanner, Truth Seeker

Edited by CharlestheDwarf