The Infernal Tempest Guild

Undeelad

Hello good citizens of Aegis! SOme of you may know about this guild, and some of you might not. Im going to get down to the purpose though. This guild is made of tecnically people who love fire,lava,netherrack,etc. The guild is all about having fun and helping eachother with goals. I plan to have trials for recruits, which will make you an actual guild member. When your a recruit you will have to take a trial. When you are promoted, you just have to Ignis Warrior then you must do 3 missions that you are assigned to, and then you get to choose if you want to be a Magma Architect, Volcanic Scribesmen,or a Fire Mage, then after I think you are ready for Infernal Brute you get promoted They are pretty much the people who take care of things when I am not available! Need more info, look at the bottom!So I am Seartotem_Magmus , the owner of the guild. Yeasir is the Co-Owner, we are working hard to form this guild into helping Aegis. Infernal Tempest is not an evil guild, but a guild that helps in everything, ever since the sages left I have been helping defeat undead, and helping others.The guilds goal is to help all of Aegis! So here are the ranks. Also once you rank up you get prizes/rewards. Reward=??? Hehehehe :D

RANKS:

Pheonix Lords (Owners): Seartotem_Magmus,Dousty_Houff, Craglode

Infernal Brute(Helpers):

Fire Mage(Explorers):

Volcanic Scribesmen(Scribes/Historians):

Magma Architect(Builders):

Ignis Warrior(Basic Rank):

Ignis Recruits(New people):.

Application

Minecraft Name:

RP Name:

Other groups you belong to:

Skills:

Why you want to join:

IC Age:

I am also looking for one more Pheonix Lord (Co-Owner) but you must complete this app below.

Minecraft Name:

RP Name:

Other groups you belong to:

Skills:

Why you want to join:

IC Age:

Are you trustworthy?:

Have you been banned before:

Will you support out guild in any way possible:

Contact Undeelad for help or more info!

CLOSED CAUSE CRAGLODE GAVE OUT TOO MUCH INFO AND DECIDED TO THINK HE HAD A NEW LEADER!

I am deciding if I should add to the lore of having a God of fire added so we can worship him instead of being a helping guild we may go evil. Ideas?

Not to sway your choice, but there's already been a large influx of evil guilds as of late. Just a suggestion, keep away from being an evil group. Aegis could use more helpful people.

Minecraft Name: corlark

RP Name: Dusty Houff

Other groups you belong to: None.

Skills: Dusty is a great swordsman and he excels in archery. He is also great at gathering supplies, I.E wood-cutting, mining and excavating.

Why you want to join:I want to join because this seems like a great guild to be in, and I am very eager to perform tasks and help people.

IC Age:19

Minecraft Name: corlark

RP Name: Dusty Houff

Other groups you belong to: None.

Skills: Dusty is a great swordsman and he excels in archery. He is also great at gathering supplies, I.E wood-cutting, mining and excavating.

Why you want to join:I want to join because this seems like a great guild to be in, and I am very eager to perform tasks and help people.

IC Age:19

Accepted!

Wecome to the guid Recruit. I won't be available till tomorrow around 4. You shoul prepare until then for your trials into becoming an Ignis Warrior.

Not to sway your choice, but there's already been a large influx of evil guilds as of late. Just a suggestion, keep away from being an evil group. Aegis could use more helpful people.

I was thinking this also since the ascended have split, but on the worshipping a god of fire I think is a good idea.

Minecraft Name: brent42817

RP Name: Craglode

Other groups you belong to: None, well if you count The Order of the Sun and Moon then that one

Skills: Skills aren't working

Why you want to join: I'm tired of everyday LotC, I want action and fighting

IC Age: 34

Minecraft Name:CarlosArias604

RP Name:Valandil_Elendil

Other groups you belong to:None, I was more of a Lone Wolf

Skills:Building, and helping!

Why you want to join:I want to join so I can help your guild flourish and triumph over others!

IC Age:18

I am also looking for one more Pheonix Lord (Co-Owner) but you must complete this app below.

Other groups you belong to:None

Skills:

Why you want to join:Like I said above, and I want to help you out, I assume Owning a Guild is hard work?

Are you trustworthy?:Yes, I certainly am!

Have you been banned before:Nope. :mrgreen:

Will you support out guild in any way possible:Yes, I will!

Minecraft Name: brent42817

RP Name: Craglode

Other groups you belong to: None, well if you count The Order of the Sun and Moon then that one

Skills: Skills aren't working

Why you want to join: I'm tired of everyday LotC, I want action and fighting

IC Age: 34

Accepted!

Welcome to the guild Recruit, prepare for your trials tommorrow.

And I wish to try for the Pheonix Lord. You have accepted my app so some of the Pheonix Lord app is unneccisary

Are you trustworthy?: Of course. I wouldn't try to do this if I weren't :wink:

Have you been banned before: Yes 2, One for being framed for greifing. The other for being banned from the first server

Will you support out guild in any way possible: Yes. Thats what co-owners are for. :grin:

Other groups you belong to:None, I was more of a Lone Wolf

Skills:Building, and helping!

Why you want to join:I want to join so I can help your guild flourish and triumph over others!

Other groups you belong to:None

Skills:

Why you want to join:Like I said above, and I want to help you out, I assume Owning a Guild is hard work?

Are you trustworthy?:Yes, I certainly am!

Have you been banned before:Nope. :mrgreen:

Will you support out guild in any way possible:Yes, I will!

Accepted

But looks like you and Craglode have to see me in-game for Pheonix Lord.

Valandil,Craglode, and Dousty Hoff. When you are ready to take the trials, just inform me. I will meet with you soon.

Ok I am on now, for about 15 more minutes. Sorry, only 1 hour a day because i just got ungrounded :P