The Abdication of Demitrey Denodado

XrfrE1803howF4aNBct9bPLM1rdRdyxtg-5Y4nuuX74SLgCShBcvHCMkstLUPFN9rTLxvtTPbUz3xdZgYgRP248lZGrzWfkScu5ghvOxhJzG06zK6B9JGs6owdbhF7n4tWAqwUvk7iLjnIq1oVsSrwU

1rFReI9zK2TU5CtsYu1-jQVQsZUhMBrxgxrLKqfDJwWwJ02pjUqN9CkDXiFXmdGCVp1bAK-WbcbviE6lZ-yrHxbon8IOuk591NC6dYAuOUStV0t0Rm7w5tLzax4CabNpcxXkQ-d3YHcQXukrAZABPU0

kwCOMheMmixaNOpE2Sa7kNMepEKT7Mhf5gPInQ1Tt-Clz4teTLqhuusPqBMdw65SXTK2WoKRUT4mgGWIBYQSQCFLWMV8yES1HHT064Cc7vpxnpSONS1eqFWTRiusP-YT7uUf8dPckx0eRdM9Fa2OjSgi7CvlQE-EbnBJwR2JPoY1KKOzEcBZeGWRe2kw8dO7wZhgSQ3wTEqgPDsRCjfRiobfKgqiieGj3KxI_sKvve98sHz75SE9J41D5pYdwd4Q0OR5VYnmXmLe006vV0frO2lNFz2X4NUKbugQCGlbWtSWUc
On the 5th of Cesar’s Gift, en el Año de Nuestro Señor, 97

XrfrE1803howF4aNBct9bPLM1rdRdyxtg-5Y4nuuX74SLgCShBcvHCMkstLUPFN9rTLxvtTPbUz3xdZgYgRP248lZGrzWfkScu5ghvOxhJzG06zK6B9JGs6owdbhF7n4tWAqwUvk7iLjnIq1oVsSrwU

The Succession of House Denodado

To her Sovereign and the esteemed peers of the Sovereign State of Hyspia, I write this letter to confirm my own abdication and recognition of @MyrtheMaria Sofia Denodado as the rightful holder of the Vizconde de Banderas and Le Baron de Sevilla. She has proven her right to hold these titles through strength and cunning, and shall bring House Denodado into a new age.

Let it be known that before GOD I cede myself from all landed titles, granting my heir, Maria Sofia Denodado, the responsibility of family patriarch. From the publication of this letter, she assumes all rights and privileges allotted to peers of our great Sovereign. 

As I stand as Gran Chancellor, I look out at my peers within Hyspia, and recognize that I have become a relic. Long past are the times where I was a young lad fighting alongside brothers and sisters against those who wished to conquer all of Almaris. The common man and woman are no longer of my generation, nor are they of Cesar’s. In my eyes, I have stood as patriarch for long enough, and it is time to allow the new generation to lead.

I have no doubt in my mind that Maria will bring a greatness to the Denodado name that I could never achieve. Under her guidance, I see the future which I could never give.

Signed,

HIS EXCELLENCY, Demitrey Denodado, Gran Chancellor de Hyspia, Maestro de la Esquela de Veronica, Oficial de Imigracion.