Inheritance

Qizu

INHERITANCE OF THE SERPENT
The Way of The Serpent

O28CukFHWC79DjqlMIv9x4Ls8X6EIlM6NA4LzHjWPoGyQ3i2l862OQC78hOFmBwO8nHMlFWg30379G__M_-tzPT2PMmwxKBKQEjpWg_HA-GgjIJ1nMGbruoMGtUHgk5MF27tQypPBzMiYazy-O7DM9c

All comes to an end, the only question is after each ending in our lives, what will come after?

ndfoXIcFHkUZROMvhqPU47aiXIfuT09Q6drHtsD47t2pN8S8hzq3jt0FwzYE45fZCmw1mEuhPEoOz0LLv7oZ3dbYRBvQ2EHjygpUevOOGQyLH0q_SLcN2gqtalGVqnx0lTtkU55YqqNLC4StCpmfXXM

The world as we know it changes with every day. Cycles observed by all beings of existence, the stray mind attempting to break these cycle’s throughout time - however there is an instance in which a being of true wonders seeks to create a cycle of their own. 

Inheritance, it is often one of the things most sought after in the lands of Man. Monarchy’s who have spanned centuries, new settlements creating their own line of descendants to aspire to their whelping thrones. What is an empire if there is no being to receive its mantle after the next? What is a memory if not passed down to survive against the being of Time? Surely all must be passed down?

O7fwjakEeAEyQdPHrFiT1AkiMaU3G2XUXp3cu4kLvi1JOj-5wyscc0K-MRITy-con5l0Isb5qpamxReIEBwltQX0bJa8-qEmx6D9K_-Nr3TLGEGFX4AQHw1G4IemkeIbBi-WL8Lc-hI7LGvvH5738vA

[!] A missive was passed onto the World. Whether it be scrolls placed amongst tombs, the stray note beneath a pile of books, once found it would reveal the following.

“The world shifts as the heaven’s above begin to prepare for war. My life began in the ages of the Empire when war was waged upon the beings we came to know as Inferi. Nobility and pride ran through my family, becoming leaders of all that we had gazed our eyes upon. However this mortal gaze only took us so far, our greedy minds leading us to the immortal - to the life of blood and power.  Iblees, a being who had been spoken of as a story within taverns or before campfires, grew closer to our minds than we had anticipated. Immortality claiming our very bodies as fangs protruded from our mouths, talons from our fingertips, and rage from our mind. However even this cycle had come to an end, our power lost to the ages of time, our names forgotten every few years aside from the stray descendent of mine who had their name plastered by the Church and its Nations - Sarkozic.”

[!] A second page would be found beneath the first, the missive continued..

“With each ending of a cycle, a new one continues. This time my mortal body embraced a second force, one that served the first in secret just as I had - The Titan Azdromoth. This time however scales crept from my skin and fires from my lips. Knowledge plagued the mind like a storm does in the sea. Greed continued to rampantly control my life, ascending to power in any way that I could. Whether it be at the cost of nations and their reputation, or my very student’s lives. Sin consuming me in every waking moment of my life. Corruption is the true controller of all that I had done, something I sought out many times to embrace the life that I had lost before this one. A cycle that had ended that I was unable to stop. A cycle I sought to recreate, yet failed miserably. 

Morur’ei, a name feared by many, worshiped by none. A failed cycle in the eyes of the god’s who laughed upon it. Ending in misery and flame of the being Vlos, like before it began a new cycle. From it a being born of false-purity and disguise. A being hidden behind pale flesh like walls that swore he had changed. A title bestowed for his efforts - The Serpent. A belief system was created, some figuring that was a disguise of everything he had created before. Has he changed? I preach of the End of times, of the day of Bithe’Vah. Was this a mockery of my failures, or the beginning of a beautiful end that I know will likely not occur. This cycle, the one that I live in now, has brought forth many trials and confusions. However in recent events it has brought me a revelation, that this will be my Last cycle. These words have been scattered upon the lands as a desperate attempt of relevance. A begging in the night to know what will come after this cycle has ended. Perhaps this cycle will end sooner than expected, or perhaps we have years to come.

I seek a being who will inherit all that I have become and created. A being that will wield the relics of my times, a being that will uphold the philosophy crafted at the hands of madness and insanity. Someone who will inherit the disguises we have created as an Order. A being who will inherit the Serpent.”

[!] The words had come to an end. No signature needed upon the ramblings, no guidance as to what one may do with their knowledge. Only those of true inspiration and will are able to make use of the knowledge they had learned upon their readings.