A LETTER TO NEVEAHLEN

ibi6fssUIJjTLv1Nvxq9eaGqcGCK1nCDqCzM6twki-lO_ebrPztnT01QdPpcXbO9OFw5QieQu2msf1CMtySRg6CYggg7-1v69ghsCi0imrgUufULozPyITMK0_eUMnE-WL8PrhGqutIa-g2q

KzvSGzEGgyqxgy2qUE_P2hTBd_mvj0g5cOZS-7xVym7YJnDFFgMbHwFrbQnBWJdGqITtInTNhy6SoRi339Mjy4hH4o7RmG5UjpwmY5SvdJ7Bc6NIvV_zlNq1EPo5YYp6bWcQXIoK_K2Xdp7Y

A LETTER TO NEVEAHLEN

Issued by the

OKARIR’TAYNA

11th of the First Seed, Y. 175

To those that once inhabited the Vale,

As time progresses, your once-home has since become overgrown and reclaimed. With such a large piece of land I find it a shame such a beautiful city remains empty. Plans have arisen where I seek to begin change to the islands.

I first ask if there is anything of importance still left. I would be remiss if I were to allow anything significant to others to be damaged or destroyed, and would be quite upset if something of my own culture were to be discarded. Therefore, I extend the same courtesy. Please contact me if there is anything we must be aware of, as I would be happy to return it to its rightful owners.

As signed by,

Cresence Sythaerin

Okarir’tayna of the Silver Empire of Haelun’or

Spoiler

Hey! We’ll be working on the Vale for some projects soon, and I do not want us to accidentally ruin anything of cultural significance to be damaged rply, or of any ooc significance. I’ve some specific things I saw that I have questions about, and I'd be quite happy to go over things in dms on discord!

"It's spelled Nevaehlen, not Neveahlen." Commented Raziel.