Simons Fete

WB-lGb3W3PxpM1GreImqKlXjKFWVh1qeQSfMsMdoemyD4Qf3I1VMi26zqaOvQ71Z_PTbbNj1lusFUZMmS4TLWNTACzYuyB9AvOuYUK4b8DQOvmaYdD-ltQIrc0JOwZnVF2ETZ_JqaBwxfCXa_wuo55o

A ‘Knight’ In

ZLP7KYDNLNkETjqUAAV88UpwZ_F1YHQiO2NNBwVAxGyIcZrB8hrQkmbemfR3kUX2ZY7RjUc2Z6-avX-Ky9MGr1dp4ZGMsLm3X3JFdIax47srpFimGJvLH4jI3-mNzhz8k22d9nfhPXj-e5vFf7EQIPw
An Invite to a Halcourt 

Birthday Celebration

CC.1971

evQVMBWoc-eUXBJMtSvGdp3jqWZJmBnoxCwh8p4-h26kuMVExv5nt-9dsiojWJJP4Rdgb62t5sPHohYt4poDikR_nAPzYXOsVeG-GeSHydT3M_ITO9aaDf9tVPG5eUW0T37Qran03AbJBvCZcOp2yU4

A young boy's 10th birthday signifies the first decade of his life. As Simon Halcourt now transitions to his pre teen years, we wish to invite all to celebrate the momentous milestone in his life.

In light of Simon's deep passion for knights and his unwavering fascination with such, he has made a special request for his 10th birthday celebration. He cordially invites all guests to join him in a grand knightly affair, donning handmade armor crafted with creativity. Simon, shall personally undertake the noble duty of judging each magnificent suit of armor.

The Judging

The festivities will officially begin with Simon’s Contest, All the contestants shall line up and their armor will be judged by Simon. The winner will be rewarded with 50 mina.

A Battle Royale

Before the Celebration, a Grand knight must be chosen. All those wearing their armor will be given wooden swords and asked to take part in a Battle Royale. The Winner of the battle will be donned Grand knight for the evening and be gifted a noble prize by Simons grandfather

After the events, guests will be encouraged to engage in conversation with each other and take to the dance floor!

All are invited

OOC:

Hosted on Monday the 8th @ 5 EST

In the Hyspia palace

Jack Lúdvík Teufel read the missive with pure confusion of this promise of him gifting someone a reward but then he promptly shrugged and prepared a suitable reward for a young warrior to be.

Simons Older sister Fleur smiled brightly as she turned to her younger siblings "I will 'elp you with your armor, I hope Mere doesn't mind me not being at her bedside for a while, But let me quickly take zhese Flowers to 'er" she nodded, grabbing recycled items to help create the armor.

"Oh! How fun!" Renata Alba marks the date, and begins to debate what she could make in such a short amount of time. She wasn't a smith, afterall! Nonetheless, she begun her planning quite eagerly.