Treaty Of The Azure Sea

cx80Os_jiMyXsrX6ehq1JjdGnudjeLJOvT2YpkRS6b4vpVkxZxisnfcWlj8APnPYhut-iPLSV2BDv54_n2dAX9qI--HM8Qx7JIvMxKmBcQRe_EJQHOG6voU9AfvDxKhH91Eai9DnPnAXZLjpDO9xjWo
Treaty Of The Azure Sea

-Aluria and Vortice-

hB84u-qn8sxeuISJBmEIyIH5pR3u_DNDyQUnhxB31296SgD376AAUhSeZj5J00-Ys7M8Z3-GIUEtbPds-LvlXOYcMa48pZZL-TU06LKs6PfUshyhw2Ey7eE_b7a1JHJUnLQ-c8jgjlpNfb63xr_LzlY446115370_CoATalonsPortbyIvy.thumb.png.b615f6c42df35b44e9cad2a066a299df.png

Agreed on the 12th of Sun’s Smile Year 175 of the Second Age - The Unified Domain of Vortice and Principality of Aluria

AD_4nXcBoXphH9nhxZqn4whqNprOaxuQcXEGbMNi6ZXlAj3vcgepnrgfD8SnER4Boqh4ve_zRD6kTOYN6KHxWmZgl9H2WEWn0w6YtpcxNdVGhuARlMjKAQmhliInzIVLiycB6h3_D_fYTvnhTDYNcSqE3CO-zHac?key=4YoZdQaKrBcpZGMjtCJCVQ

This document refers to The Principality of Aluria, and 

The Unified Domain of Vortice; hereafter referred to as ‘signatories’:

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY
The signatories, do pledge mutual recognition of sovereignty and agree:

I. THAT the power of the rule of each signatory in their respective territories shall be fully respected by the other;

II. THAT the signatories accept the other's authority as the representatives of the will of their peoples and thus shall recognize no other position claiming such.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

I.  The Signatories formally enter a pact of non-aggression. 

II. The Signatories refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

III. Residents of the Signatories are protected while in the Respective territories so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

IV. Attacks from third parties residing in the territories of The Signatories will not be considered acts of aggression. Still, they must be dealt with by the government of the offending party's residence.

V. Guilds or mercenary contracts stationed within the territories of The Signatories will be subject to legal prosecution if offending the pact in city limits or on citizens of either city.

VI. The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that any forces affiliated with their banner, nation, reigning bloodline, etc., shall not engage in military action against the other signatory. If such were to occur, the signatories shall endeavour to resolve the issue diplomatically.

ARTICLE III: Cooperation

I. Citizens of any standing of  The Signatories can, if they are found in committence of a crime in the territory of the other, be sent back to the other, for punishment.

ARTICLE V: Friendship

I. The Signatories shall exchange cultural events, and knowledge of their peoples history, and traditions. Through these events, in the hopes, they may foster an inner understanding of each other's lands. Thus also connecting their people through friendships.

ARTICLE V: DURATION

I. The Signatories agree to enter into a pact of the aforementioned clauses, for the duration of 12 years and after such treaty ends, renew at a meeting appointed by either side.

q0ADXuUQx3242849GiJ_qBpeYVt8ulgAu05kGx3XozvH98rLYF12LBd5ntUXyxshVeyUUrE9BKCPp5RFecsAtMx0-B2jCjSQAPeofwvmrof_Bh8OOQel5Ihe-gqP0wDzcCR9NCNvI9ZpxBP-KD8lo1M

Signed,
His Royal Highness, Jakob Calavénon High Prince of Aluria,

Talonnii Head Of The Calavénon

tRRh8XGXkkBdcPqJIie9jd3huY4hCMjb_B7r3wBL8kpSiTevtlr7xKf-NSuHlu8dqgumcv_PNCdUtcV_uZX2KWpdTgutvclBo1huPYHqGi4ZDBJ62iDRFulEW58dtJF_xSsRbMhZdpo3lYCF-98fhcg

Her Highness, Lenora Jusmia, The 10th Sovereign of the Depths,

Monarch of the Unified Domain of Vortice.
oXWi89s-z6Xy5WaqZkHwHRhN95fU3xfR3Ajezt4fARYYJm0vebyxu7tRdRSoPfrsH_a4GBcivSDBcHaYN5KychcCdvEO8ROeJxF1OmbEEO3kx3mmjBcDVN7bBoJKTZsJGa1M159x6OYNUApamNrMZig 

His Highness, Gusiam Jusmia, Monarch Consort of the Depth,

Department Head of Foreign Affairs to the Unified Domain of Vortice.
1Tc6kcV5_o_tE_D6UVrGBq2chR1rkBH6CTwlgj7FC2lqmAodsvnjrNGBci__PQHm6ohlZIYsaiBDOj6RbkmWAWn3_8iSdSfLxDUD-UODMSmd5fAoRh2pT9wux-PgfnT6CO4pDtFVMaBF2tyoh7rcTwk

ʀᴀᴠɴ ᴘᴇʀᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ꜱᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴋ, ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ.

"𝒜 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓎, 𝒽𝓂?" ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴅᴇʀʟʏ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ, ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅʀᴀᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇꜱ 3 ᴀɴᴅ 4.

ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴀᴋ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ꜱɪᴘ, ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ.

"𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁," ꜱʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴅ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟʏ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡꜱᴘᴀᴘᴇʀꜱ.