THE ROYAL COURT, 525 E.S.

VE KORT I VE KRAWN

THE ROYAL COURT

dzaYZlx1WAJb1reKrsHiMt-mAzSTinArROgVI71-KHYqrbMYb8UQ8bPNJxBdjcHMrd7tV3sK_Uf7dRcXdYzHZb1DRskaHvtbOJdQ3lMLtA7q__-QQCswcHbQ0lievMBowE9PRDuTgbd6sLhJixBurIo

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

CROWN

On this 10th day of Wzuvar ag Byvca of 525 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG ELDERVIK,

THE COURT EXISTS WHEREVER THE CROWN GOES. This was a sentiment penned by the hand of King Sigismund III, and one that is shared where the Royal Court shall serve as the personal attendants of the Crown, who are of only the most prestigious talents. Yet while these courtiers provide advice and services directly within the Court, they shall be further integrated with the people of Haense.

As stated in the Amadean Edict, the Grand Lady is charged with overseeing this courtly structure on behalf of the Crown, with the Court Custodian and Court Chamberlain as primary advisors. Beneath them, courtiers shall belong not to a singular office, but to either of these advisors, or the Crown directly. Should any wish to hold a position, a crow may be sent to His or Her Majesty.

Kustodi i ve Kort | “The Court Custodian.”

Held by Princess Royal Emma Anastasya | @Moenah

The Court Custodian is responsible for the upkeep and oversight of the royal grounds, and the organisation of events within them alongside the Court Chamberlain. It is also their duty to act as the administrator of servantry, coordinating attendants for important visits, diplomatic meetings, events held within the Prikaz, and wherever else needed.

Kambelan i ve Kort | “The Court Chamberlain.”

Held by Lady Alexandra Baruch | @liz

The Court Chamberlain is tasked with the management of the realm's revelry, ensuring that it remains lively with the oversight of the Palace Custodian. Their foremost priority is the capital and crownlands, where they shall hold festivities beyond the premise of the Prikaz. Further, they shall liaise with the Grand Maer, themselves representing the Royal Court, and the latter representing the City of Valdev.

Alkovik i ve Krawn | “The Royal Alchemist.”

Held by [VACANT]

As the foremost authority in the realm on potioncraft and herbology, the Royal Alchemist sits as head of the Crown’s alchemy guild. Its members are expected to fill the royal stores of alchemical weaponry, and seek knowledge to the benefit of the realm and her people. Additionally, the Royal Alchemist may be called upon to sit as advisor to the Crown on all matters alchemical.   

Esralik i ve Krawn | “The Royal Astronomer.”

Held by Princess Mischa Florentina | @Melpomenne

The Royal Astronomer’s duty is chiefly to study the stars, and to learn what messages the stars might in turn impart to the Astronomer. Through the study of the Haeseni Zodiac, and the natural philosophies that underpin God’s creation, the Astronomer may determine the procession of the seasons and the phenomena that accompanies them, cosmic or worldly, by mapping the placement of constellations. 

Vrach i ve Krawn | “The Royal Physician.”

Held by Lady Marian Weiss | @CasChaos

Charged with ensuring good health of the Royal Family foremost, alongside management of the clinic, the Court Physician need not only be the chief medic of the Hospital of St. Amyas, but also a medic trusted by the crown to serve the Royal Household. Alongside his place within the Haeseni clinic, the Royal Physician is tasked with observing illnesses of high ranking courtiers and the Royal Household alike. 

Khazya i ve Okjainez | “The Master of the Hunt.”

Held by [VACANT]

The Master of the Hunt is tasked with management of the royal hunting retinue alongside governance over the royal kennels and subsequently the hunting hounds. The Master of the Hunt must also remain up to date with the ongoings of the neighbouring forests of Valdev, and lead tracking parties through the aforementioned forests in search of game for the royal hunting retinue. 

Khonikler i ve Krawn | “The Royal Chronicler.”

Held by [VACANT]

Entrusted with upkeep of the Haeseni records of national famine, illness, deaths, marriage, etc., the Royal Chronicler must maintain the royal records and work alongside Their Majesties other courtiers with additions and omissions from public record. The Chronicler must also create work alongside the Royal Physician, Royal Astronomer, and Master of the Hunt to create an annual almanac.

Khazya i ve Duniy | “The Master of the Horse.”

Held by [VACANT]

Managing the Crown’s stable, the Master of the Horse ensures that all horses of the royal retinue are finely bred and trained to extraordinary speeds and strength. They must maintain a stable brimming with horses capable of being utilised by the Crown, Knights, Brotherhood of Saint Karl, and tournaments.

Khazya i ve Rzatiky | “Master of the Wardrobe.”

Held by Firress Anastasia Ivanovich | @PerfectlyPeachy

The Master of the Wardrobe is charged with maintaining the attire of the uppermost courtiers as the chief of the Queen’s ladies-in-wait. It is their duty to ensure those of the Kingdom dress appropriately to their status, as well as working alongside dressmakers from across the continent to ensure the Royal Family is equipped with the finest textiles and furs available.

Jeazikna i ve Krawn | “The Royal Herald.”

Held by Firr Ratibor Radovanic | @ContestedSnow

The Royal Herald is tasked with making announcements on behalf of the Royal Household, and subsequently the Royal Court to the general Haeseni public. This position can be attributed to one of high secrecy, as the Royal Herald is entrusted with deliveries from the Crown to individuals as requested, and with publishing documents on the city’s noticeboard.

Khazya i ve Klyuchi | “The Master of the Keys.”

Held by Firress Deia | @ivery

Tasked simply with the upkeep of key distribution and maintaining ledgers of key ownership for the Prikaz, the Master of the Keys shall ensure that those who reside within the castle receive access to the appropriate halls, or change locks if security is in question.

GODANI JEST WIELKI,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Ivan VIII, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Lord Protector of the Covenant of Man, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Slesvik, Solvesborg, and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia, and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Markev, Nenzing, Siegrad, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Astfield, Buck, Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, and Rytsburg, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector and Lord of the Highlanders, etcetera.

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Nataliya of Ghaestenwald, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, Protector and Lady of the Highlanders, etcetera.

xtkTZxoq0LS0K8WwjrlaLgPvZE1x8CKVu6AvGihC8jX_ITIZx5xnefisqeGZ2JQrClBn6D9Ee_uoeJF3nLhokFmthdy-kiMGVl5ihQCiSiTI_nDIld7bdBcjfBo3xU3L-n3av3_U5EOHABJTHlXQNco

Edited by Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska