The Call Of A Raven

Spoiler

Across the lands of Aevos leaflets had been pinned to notice boards and posts. A coat of arms stamped onto the papper.

CrossedClawCoatOfArms.png?ex=662531c1&is

"To the people of Aevos

I send these leaflets out in hopes they reach those who find interest in preserving and protecting the flora and fauna of our home. The band of the crossed claw reaches out to you after a long silence in search of new recruits to help us on our mission.

‘Who are we?’ you may ask yourself. We are a group of like minded individuals who have come together with the ideal of keeping The Wilds protected from those who may not know any better or do not understand the what and why of a creature. We pride ourselves on the safe relocation and protection of said creatures and strive to keep our ideals and beliefs.

If you are interested in securing a position with us or wish to know more about us, come find me or Bhodhi within the walls of Amathine or send either of us a bird with your inquiries. To those members who are spread far and wide across Aevos’s lands, we welcome you back with open arms if you choose to reunite with us."

Signed:

signature.png?ex=662a6632&is=6617f132&hm

Rairs_sig.png?ex=662a6909&is=6617f409&hm

Spoiler

OOC: Hey guys. first time making a post like this so sorry if its lacking. here is a link to the guilds culture post. if you have any questions please come find me on discord. thanks!

Tys out!

Upon reading the missive, Tulgakhan wonders to himself whether or not this will affect his people's excessive hunting practices.

The Khan, upon exiting his yurt to take care of his sheep, finds one such note in his mailbox. The Khan grunts before stuffing it into his kilt pocket, grumbling to himself. “Tviggies, dey ahm nub understanding ob dah true vay ob dah Urukhim…”  The Khan shakes his head, his eyes focused eastwards towards the Jungles. “Ib dey vish to challenge the domain ob Votar, den dey ahm more dan velkome too, just don’ ekspekt Clan Lur to go lying daon…” Gutlug returns to his task at hand, preparing to feed the sheep for another day.