Rest, at last.

The final missive - Year 1973 - 177 SA
mvMsOcQxPyPOsjl0bDBQ3kdcelKYkPsg7RqF6mZSiY8Jfx1M1jlGq9dckJzzINd_zzyNC4dgIP4gAp42UT389rtpZFQf117AQ3YQOkxiAdNQjdIKlrVQGZ4VqO3_XdZKHh25ASfjiaTobvnahw

xz3dVvGKrY2wai9jPFv8BMsVVsGPUNEuxDNVGqauIJPG93pSi1MmmHmRfi6U4_ma9j5dsS2azLqJ7BowQuGC0IxOUePZZm4LShCTLO_iPuV8vPspEz5SlEyYHSuKJj0BqudBj7o2JrztpJtt58tWqg

mvMsOcQxPyPOsjl0bDBQ3kdcelKYkPsg7RqF6mZSiY8Jfx1M1jlGq9dckJzzINd_zzyNC4dgIP4gAp42UT389rtpZFQf117AQ3YQOkxiAdNQjdIKlrVQGZ4VqO3_XdZKHh25ASfjiaTobvnahw

Students of Larihei, people and creatures within the walls of Tahn’miar.

I was often struck down by sickness, causing inability to teach often, the few lessons I managed to compose were mostly with a small handful of listeners. I handed the duties to another and corruption took root, despite my health I obtained the blessing of elMalauriran to retake my duties but by then it was too late.

I will take my departure from this Tarnished Empire. To many younger readers, this appears most terrible, yet it is a pattern which can be traced through history to Uradir.

To any and all true students of Larihei, the aviaries should still be able to carry notes and letters to my door, as I continue my personal studies for the reemergence of Haelun’or. Should you be stricken with questions, puzzles or simply requiring aid then know that I still care and aid my kin.

At this time I fear there is no candidate to fulfill the role of Maheral among you. Appointing one too young, as we have seen with Arasdir, only serves to squander their potential. For one must not pluck an apple before it is ripe, or it will rot. In this time of relative peace, with the cultural threat of the second Uradir conquest nigh forgotten, I place my trust in you all to uphold Larihei's legacy. Until the time another Maheral rises, remember, young ones, The Maheral simply is.

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

-Malaurir Seth Calith.

Time, for a mere moment, paused entirely as the elfess pored over yet another missive, further emphasising the chaos of her homeland. "elMaheral has forsaken what little remains of el'cihi and elSohaer is nearly entirely absent. Flames of prosperity have been suffocated to little more than dim embers... I do wonder, can this be salvaged?" Light creases formed upon her brows as she spoke to her husband, whom was far less concerned with the political state of the nation but ever supportive of his wife's endeavours. "I shall need my quill..."

Spoiler

Does that mean I'm maheral now? :D

"It was cruel to put one so frail and elderly in the position in the first place." Spoke Valindra, who found herself feeling sympathy for the former maheral's plight. "Perhaps now Calith shall get the rest he deserves."