THE EXPANSION OF VISSINGREN

AD_4nXfCKUqCLW2PeAq01b6eTzEXoNnWbbkVa_XlO5tKxSwirUWM-87cAbsfrUidNb8a17rA9f43eOMQfY7xa6CmRT-0KBg4D3Un1hvq1484jRlvHQ4P_ejmlD5g-Ix2KX2qo3LY7EOIvg4bZx0nx1rCGMwlJzDL?key=_ndOjv2UwwS-qswi229cnA

Issued by
The Margrave of Marignan
in the year of our Lord 1974.

2Jj-0yhHRlI-I1kq0OSqIjbFIbKn_7TXXcFw_jtZxG_70-nLJ7rWIQjRAXaUuX-Eu9OFzTRIh20Lhfp5BLAomosACMcBbqlVerjkKQquNI2B5O35pqnCM6PjU-BYa4R5CFkZPxYAaU21w3dWJGKaWs2UFCq5RB1MPoE3ZoQvVg6N8NxfW1ZQ-ijPY9eRPA

THE MARGRAVE OF MARIGNAN IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE, 

The completion of the expansion of Vissingren Castle. This marks another milestone in our family’s legacy. 

It is from this keep the Covenant of Man launched its attack against Stassion during the Aevos Coalition War. The keep was host to a play which served as a rehearsal of the Viscounts of Reinhold’s civil union. It is from these walls that three of the Founding Four of the reformed Petrine Laurel sprung into action to save a young Queen Catherine I from the clutches of Deadmund, an undead commander  and his cultists. 

Within these walls my family has continued to grow and thrive as vital members of the Commonwealth. It is because of this growth that we decided to petition for an expansion of our walls and words cannot express our appreciation of the queen for her approval.

Construction has been completed in recent months, with features such as a heritage hall showcasing accomplishments of members of my family, and the partisans that fight alongside us. A chapel, to be consecrated in the coming months, with a crypt below ensuring we never forget those we lost along the way. 

2Jj-0yhHRlI-I1kq0OSqIjbFIbKn_7TXXcFw_jtZxG_70-nLJ7rWIQjRAXaUuX-Eu9OFzTRIh20Lhfp5BLAomosACMcBbqlVerjkKQquNI2B5O35pqnCM6PjU-BYa4R5CFkZPxYAaU21w3dWJGKaWs2UFCq5RB1MPoE3ZoQvVg6N8NxfW1ZQ-ijPY9eRPA

Heartlander Confederation  Nobility:
Her Royal Majesty, Catherine I, Queen of the Petra, and her esteemed pedigree
His Apostolic Majesty, John Alexander, Apostolic King of Aaun, and his esteemed pedigree
His Highness, Johannes von Alstriem, The Prince of Merryweather
His Grace, Siegmund von Reuss, The Margrave of Velen
Her Grace, Olympe-Regina Dieuxmont de Rosius, The Marchioness of Haute-Epine
The Right Honorable, Krzysztof Jazlowiecki, The Count of Warsovia
The Right Honorable, Léon Henri, The Count of Talentine
The Honorable, Friedrich von Augusten, Viscount of Azor
The Honorable, Wilford Reinhold, Viscount of Stormont
The Honorable, Atticus Reinhold, Viscount of Stormont
His Lordship, Aimo of Astor, Baron of Fir’steinn
His Lordship, Grzmichuk Jazlowiecki, The Baron of Triglav
His Lordship, Henri de Lewes, The Baron of Virdain
His Lordship, Emilio Varoche, The Baron of Napoliza
Her Ladyship, Katrin Eryka Stafyr, The Baroness of Feldkirch

Other Invitations:
His Royal Highness Alfred, Prince in Reinmar and of Sutica, and his esteemed pedigree
His Royal Highness Leon, Prince in Reinmar and of Minitz, and his esteemed pedigree 

The Lord Vandalore of the Waldenic Diet
The Honourable Electors of the Waldenic Diet

Matthias Galken and his family.
Delphine Auclaire

Any and all Heartlander Confederation citizens

Any Partisan of the garrison of Vissingren.

Spoiler

OOC: Aiming to start at 8 P.M EST on Friday, April 26. 

If I messed your title up or anything I apologize in advance. Lemme know and I'll fix it. 

EVER UNWAVERING UNDER THE SUN,
HIS GRACE, Aurel von Theonus, Margrave of Marignan, Count of Sigiswald, Viscount of Karlstadt,

Baron of Raustyn, Lord of Vissingren Castle, Patriarch of Theonus.

6tpgzACViTMBVOJVT3YkVYjfQUe7qf2DyRLNsox9DAbTNK0fAu3hoOmLvJUU58PBv_YvwrrCkqcjrh5HIy9Rv7_lq1xXe6mALQfFa0fxBtx1TtuvW7oB8X0Km0IeE4uYUxtJZP-FQMEDm37be79DI04

Artel polishes a circlet he has set on display in his lab "ah, ein perfect time to give Aurel this" the old man smiles as he places it into a hand carved box before closing it "now to find something nice to wear" he glances at the invite list, then to his every loyal Detlef "ich dont think du will be very welcome boy" he says as he tosses a damaged mina at the bone doll, the wolfs jaws snapping around its favorite toy