SCROLL OF OATHS

GrjiU-0oNXmuFqcmZeBfLlWYHnEYOysOUlaquj3R1oid635Rh7XXUhQ2ywYseyX8kxD_Zy557vdSGFlK4E2QwwW5nX7ZdUlH4hh162PkMwwFfTSqho1Ayqmxu3VsPnNOa1IL4Uzaj44Hff2oRHiEa5c

ISSUED BY:

THE FAIR CABINET

ON:

8th Sun’s Smile, 178 S.A

kdNlPkx9kkWk9d4KoDEhxZoeGAkYZYta6SguOuinXJ1k2EBUio0MelAA3yqD8T5j5s_MqJdmyl_vLmXAiAUoMWB9Z-Js9xi3lHfZqXB_HCVxRzREPHiHghWeDaNmLTbsPbJxN3KC_9pFlR2PCSmPGC0

78Okn46vzI90aExZewcQtUT62-agsTiz1xR6RR8Byb7lvgNKer27YcsuEHqWiARzSBa79Z1qFgSnC6fTYBx0cc9jQ1BoN4fxkOr6cFB6QLnrCyHGJ9wU0IgbS5Hq3Vd7RLoLyvLrJuCq5M3iipbnWKc

Oaths are the tool by which individuals are bound to decency, accountability and trust. While civic and criminal laws enforce a rigid form of justice and structure, it is through Oaths that the spirit of the law, and a chivalric nature and morality may be developed. Thus, by the Order of the Duke of Brabant, a Scroll of Oaths will be created for the development and integrity of the people.

This Scroll shall reflect the values of the Duchy of Brabant and shall serve as a tool to uphold the integrity and strength of the Brabant.

The Scroll of Law 508 E.S | 1955 I.T, by Stefan Starling and The Most Honourable, Ser Sterling Whitewood, Marquis of Lotusgrad.

kdNlPkx9kkWk9d4KoDEhxZoeGAkYZYta6SguOuinXJ1k2EBUio0MelAA3yqD8T5j5s_MqJdmyl_vLmXAiAUoMWB9Z-Js9xi3lHfZqXB_HCVxRzREPHiHghWeDaNmLTbsPbJxN3KC_9pFlR2PCSmPGC0

Oath of Rule

The Oath of Rule is sworn in by the new Duke/Duchess of Brabant upon their coronation. It must be sworn in front of an ordained minister of the Church.

CROWN:  I _____________ (state your name) this day swear this oath upon the Crown of Brabant and The Ancient Sword

Through my words, my actions, and my arms I vow to defend our realm from all adversaries.

Through my words, my actions, and my honour I vow to maintain the prosperity of our realm.

Through my words, my actions, and my faith I vow to uphold our church.

This oath I take willingly, freely, and without reservation, binding myself in service to our [Duke’s Name], to whom I owe my allegiance and loyalty.

So do I swear this, willingly and freely before God, in the presence of [Witness/Witnesses], on this [Date]

CROWN: And thus may we rule the realm in faith, as we have done so till now, and by our example, foster chivalry, piety, and honour throughout the land; until the Crown departs the throne, or death takes us, or the worlds end.

Oath of Fealty

The Oath of Fealty is sworn in by the vassals of the Duchy of Brabant. It must be sworn in front of the Duke/Duchess and a witness, preferably an Officer and/or clergyman.

PEER:  I _____________ (state your name) this day pledge fealty to the Crown of Brabant.

Through my words, my actions, and my arms I vow to defend our realm from all adversaries.

Through my words, my actions, and my honour I vow to maintain the prosperity of our realm.

Through my words, my actions, and my faith I vow to uphold our church.

This oath I take willingly, freely, and without reservation, binding myself in service to our [Duke’s  Name], to whom I owe my allegiance and loyalty.

So do I swear this, willingly and freely before God, in the presence of [Witness/Witnesses], on this [Date].

CROWN: I, (name), Duke of Brabant, accept your oath of fealty, and in turn, we vow to defend and support you and yours. Now, arise and go, _____________ (name) of _____________ (title)

Oath of Officers

The Oath of Officers is sworn in by officials of the Duchy of Brabant. It must be sworn in front of the Duke/Duchess and a witness, preferably an Officer and/or clergyman.

OFFICER:  I _____________ (state your name) this day swear service to the Crown of Brabant.

I vow to be mindful, that the prosperity of the realm stems from my deeds.

I vow to faithfully perform my duty, and not abuse my station.

I vow to honour and follow, the decrees of Their Grace’s

So do I swear this, willingly and freely before God, in the presence of [Witness/Witnesses], on this [Date].

CROWN: I, (name), Duke of Brabant, accept your oath of service. Now, arise and go, _____________ (name) of _____________ (title)