CHARITY THESIS

A SQUIRE'S THESIS ON CHARITY

Published on the 12th of The Deep Cold, 1976

"So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of my Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not desire the wealth of this world, nor the wealth of others, but the wealth of the spirit." (Virtue 2:10)

-

"I am the Lord GOD without peer, and My abundance is the holy abundance, and My wealth is the virtuous wealth, and all the blessings of the Virtue shall fall before the righteous who share it." (Virtue 2:11)

Within the holy scrolls a numerous amount of virtues are outlined, each leading back to a singular guiding principle that directs the children of GOD away from the pursuit of material wealth and success and instead towards the embracement of GOD’s wealth of spirit. In this humble treatise, I shall embark to showcase my exploration of this noble virtue of charity which I have come to believe is the cornerstone of righteous living in our tumultuous era. As we navigate the challenges of life, we are called to heed to teachings of holy scriptures and the wisdom of our forebears whom found the greatest joys in acts of compassion and benevolence. Take for example the Venerated Queen Amaya who dedicated her life to charity for her people or King James I of Aaun whose court was well known for its religious vigor and charity to the people of the capital. Through discussion, the essence of spiritual charity and its profound importance will become apparent in our quest for eternal salvation.

Spiritual charity, as understood by the wise and pious of our time, is the sacred act of extending compassion, kindness, and benevolence to our fellow Descendants, inspired by a deep reverence for GOD and a profound love for all of his creations. It transcends all concerns and material wealth, reaching into the depths of the human body to nurture virtues such as humility, empathy, and selflessness.

The Supremacy of Spiritual Charity

Amidst the myriad virtues extolled by sages and scholars, spiritual charity reigns supreme as the crowning jewel of human goodness and piety. Unlike fleeting riches and worldly honors, the treasures amassed through acts of spiritual charity endure for eternity, enriching both the giver and the receiver with divine grace and blessings.

Reasons for Its Supremacy

In an age marked by strife, suffering, and moral decay, spiritual charity emerges as the surest path to divine favor and eternal bliss. It is through the practice of spiritual charity that we embody the teachings of our faith and fulfill our sacred duty to love and serve our fellow beings. By turning our hearts towards the divine and imitating His boundless compassion, we find fulfillment and purpose in the service of others, knowing that our deeds are pleasing to GOD and worthy of reward.

How to Follow This Virtue

To follow in the noble virtue of spiritual charity, one must cultivate a heart filled with love, compassion, and empathy for all creation. This entails practicing acts of kindness, generosity, and forgiveness towards our fellow beings, regardless of their station in life or circumstances. Such examples could be as simple as giving out extra bread during the winter colds or complimenting a fellow traveler's cloak. By embodying the virtues of humility and selflessness, we emulate the example set forth by the saints and martyrs who came before us, paving the way for favor and salvation.

Conclusion

Let us heed the call to embrace the virtue of spiritual charity as the highest expression of righteousness and piety in our time. In a world plagued by sin and moral decay, let us strive to cultivate hearts rich in compassion, kindness, and goodwill toward all creation. By embodying the teachings of our faith and extending love and mercy to our fellow beings, we secure our place in the Seven Skies, where we shall dwell in eternal bliss and communion with the divine.

SIGNED,

The Honorable, Leufroy Otto von Reuss,

Count of Revedin