A Sheikh’s Decree

Posted (edited)

♩♫♩

MPKgE2Tt6jCIwjjzJ3c6CBXPDUU3Q10VOQiWj5h6qPknhlRUcodYHEqBZVFlyaAZH4EXNrG09An1a7S8Kxy9Qi8JeQ-heIjXj1DuVkpUPSLlKcXNgUtj67Vvg_a553wO4y8WItsUGLCypJ2ByFNzA8U

A Sheikh’s Decree
XuW54kA8-nELJGNRS4vWwd3z41QHedArDl_NQurEePZ_Owrz1E9pKv5aE6tWu6A_ljc2SVj2xxF50Znxj0qTcn4zOdjKeN3OAwq9ZJHpE7brFAzr5r97tLyB1E73dqiq9fGmH7gWIhP3RPUsrjqvruk
Issued by 16th of Malin’s Welcome, Year 182 of the Second Age
MPKgE2Tt6jCIwjjzJ3c6CBXPDUU3Q10VOQiWj5h6qPknhlRUcodYHEqBZVFlyaAZH4EXNrG09An1a7S8Kxy9Qi8JeQ-heIjXj1DuVkpUPSLlKcXNgUtj67Vvg_a553wO4y8WItsUGLCypJ2ByFNzA8U

As-Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu, Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings, Through the past years our people have come to raise a few orphans amongst us, One of which was adopted as a little sister to my beloved wife before we had become wed. It is with this that confusion on her status is within our tribe, and with the beloved wisdom of my wife, and under my authority as Sheikh of our people, I bestow Zahwah Bint Hashemi Al-Sarwar the title and position of Sayidat Al-Shaykhah, My wife’s personal Lady in waiting, a status of Qalasheen nobility she shall enter our household as such and given a education befitting of a Lady in waiting to become a exemplary and precious gem of our tribe and one day married off under my wife and my own guidance. With this Decree we make ourselves her protectors and maharam.

From now on, one must Address Zahwah with that of Sayyidah, and treat her as a member of my own Majlis. May Allah grant us the blessings from this appointment, and forgive us of any transgressions.

Signed;
                                                      SHEIKH, Abdur Razzeeq al-Mona, Sheikh of Al-Fahkri and The Banu Mona, Sword of Allah, Defender of the Qalasheen.

SHAYKHAH, Nayla bint Maahir Al-Mona, Shaykhah of Al-Fahkri and The Banu Mona.

SAYYID, Mehmed ibn Omar Kharadeen,
Grand Imam of Al’iiman Rashidun, Descendant of Al-Mahdi and The First Caliph, Protector of The Faithful.

Edited by Chrisoulis777

Shamil Bin Shaheed Al-Assad took the paper and read it, his brows raised at the rise of the tribe's women to be given such a honor, "Subhan Allah, All glory is to Allah, I hope she can achieve for such a task, it is nice to see her status rise superior than the rest of us. Alhumdillah." He offered the paper back to his fellow tribesmen as he went back to fletching arrows in their new temporary home.

Valindra pondered visiting the Sheikhdom. For as long as she could remember, the Qalasheen had been nothing but kind to her, perhaps it was time to repay that kindness…