The Infernal Tempest

corlark

This is what really happened when Prometheus brought the races of Aegis fire..... He had just arrived, and there were homeless people everywhere. Prometheus wanted to give the fire only to people who could pay for it, and the price was sacrificing their first born child. Many people were begging Prometheus for the fire, but none succeeded. One man was so desperate, he tried to tackle Prometheus. Prometheus flung the man off of him, and went over to the man, who was trying to crawl away. Prometheus flipped the man on his back, so he could look into each others eyes. Prometheus lifted up his foot, and put it on the mans leg. Prometheus crushed it. Then, Prometheus put his foot on the man's arm, and crushed it. Prometheus did this until every one of the man's body parts were broken, except the head. And as the man gasped for air and forgiveness, Prometheus put his boot on the man's forehead. The man started screaming and Prometheus yelled " For all who thought I was being kind to all, I wasn't! In order for you to get fire, you must sacrifice your first born child! Now, if anyone is willing to sacrifice, please step forward!" And no one did. Prometheus chuckled, and his hand began to glow. Once his fist was a searing flame, he left go of his grip, and everyone within a 50 year radius exploded. "Ha! Think you can attack me and not pay any consequences? Bah!!" said Prometheus. As Prometheus was making progress of supplying Aegis with fire, only 10 families were willing to sacrifice. Along the way, Prometheus gained some followers, who people in some towns began to call 'Η Τρικυμία Inferno', or 'The Infernal Tempest'. When Prometheus was done on Earth, he went back to Mt. Olympus. The Infernal Tempest grew and grew, and became much stronger. They went around, pillaging towns, burning buildings down, and killing the innocent. As time went on, they became organized, formed ranks, and had a huge army. If anyone spoke out of turn, or disrespected an Arsonist, they were beaten, and jailed without food or water for 3 days. They prayed to Prometheus, and they sacrificed to him. One day, Prometheus went down from Olympus, and visited the main base of The Infernal Tempest. Their leader, Dusty Houff and their god, Prometheus, went around pillaging, killing and stealing. They also took some prisoners to sacrifice, even though Prometheus was right there. Prometheus was so pleased, he decided to create something that made the base complete. That thing was a statue of Prometheus. Prometheus went back to Olympus, and this is where we are on the timeline right now.

Hello good citizens of Aegis! Some of you may know about this guild, and some of you might not. Im going to get down to the purpose though. There will be trials for recruits, which will make you an actual guild member. So I am Dusty Houff, or corlark, and I am the owner of the guild. Infernal Tempest is an evil guild, where we have people that go around and torment other guilds, and wandering travelers. For the people that like to build rather than fight, we need builders! We also need farmers and people to hunt, and people to collect resources (Wood, cobblestone, dirt, sand). The ranks are said, and what they mean are in parentheses. So here are the ranks.

RANKS:

Prometheus (Greek titan of fire, reason for Infernal Tempest): Προμηθευς or Prometheus

Arsonists (Creator and or owners): Dusty_Houff

Pyromaniac (Are in charge when no Arsonists are on):

Blaze Runner (Scouts, find enemies bases):

Scorched Harvester ( Grows food, supplies guild with food):

Ashy Collector (Collect resources):

Magma Architect (Builders):

Molten Flame (No official job yet):

Ignis Spark (New people):.

Application

Minecraft Name:

RP Name:

Some evil deeds you have done:

Skills:

Why you want to join:

IC Age:

Contact Corlark for help or more info!

Thanks! xD

This....this.....this is madness! You didnt even thank me! But I am impressed that you have the guts to make an evil guild without an evil app.....

I like it.....but just remember who really made this. But thank you, for making it better.

Do you want to know the story about how Seartotem died now?

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.