The Wolverines Of Argos

Groobs03

88bcabdaaf42ad4f7622d4dc614cab20-d4dtlxz.gif

We are an army for the growing in popularity city of New Terriko. We be a rapidly growing army that not only has much bulk, but is quite deadly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Te ranks are split up like so.

Grunt: Not technically a soldier, no uniform, you must prove yourself to your superiors.

Private: You will receive a uniform and a patch, you will also be allowed to chose your secondary job to help the army and the city.

Corporal: A rank up from the privates.

Sergeant: Become an Officer, uniform trim is changed to white.

Lieutenant: A rank above the Sergeants.

Captain: This Person is third in command and takes charge whenever the General and Commander are absent.

General: second in command, takes charge when Commander is absent.

Commander: The man in charge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The jobs contain but are not limited to: Farming, scouting, Architecture, Hunter, cook, Fisher, Merchant, Healer, Spy, arena worker, Jailer, torturer, and other temporary jobs and missions we could have. Pay is optional and you are given the choice of salary or not.

Current Officers: ((4/14/12

Commander: Aleier Groobs

General: Gavin Brittlerock

Captain: Faroth

Only officers have access to the weapons and armor, but all wolverines will get access to the mess hall.

This base can be found in the back of Hanseti.

Directions to sign up:

(Name)

((mcname))

When ye can meet with a recruiter and or officer. If you come to the base and you ask any soldier they will look you over then possibly make you a grunt.

Interesting, I might look into you guys IC, but i cant join

A fantastic group, very involved in all the major battles and skirmishes around Aegis; but also steeped in peaceful activities such as building magnificent structures in New Terriko and liesurely drinking ale in the taverns and inns around the world!

Tis a close-knit guild that ye will never want to leave once added to our ranks!

These are the guys who aggressively took over my old village by 'claiming' all the houses and stealing everything from the chests.

Did they have GM approval?

Guest gwilson3

These are the guys who aggressively took over my old village by 'claiming' all the houses and stealing everything from the chests.

When and where did this happen?

If you are talking about the Crescent island behind our base, it was pretty badly griefed and robbed when we got there, and it had been that way for quite a while from what we had heard. The reason we laid down the signs "Claiming the town" was because we were renovating it to become a real time training base and we didn't want some empire to take it down. If it is your village and you would like it back, you are welcome to take it, we are not trying to force you out of anything. I honestly loved the architecture and would love to see that village up and running again.

I have met members in game and am very impressed. I look forward to seeing more from this guild.

Located behind the growing town of New Terriko with private farms being built, plenty of land to build houses, great place to live, nice community, more reason to join.

If you are talking about the Crescent island behind our base, it was pretty badly griefed and robbed when we got there, and it had been that way for quite a while from what we had heard. The reason we laid down the signs "Claiming the town" was because we were renovating it to become a real time training base and we didn't want some empire to take it down. If it is your village and you would like it back, you are welcome to take it, we are not trying to force you out of anything. I honestly loved the architecture and would love to see that village up and running again.

((Lol, me and Leif built that town a while back. Go check out the cave behind the church, we found it when we got there. And btw, I had talks with the people of New Terriko before about becoming a colony for them. Although, I can't say much for the current owners of the island.))

((Lol, me and Leif built that town a while back. Go check out the cave behind the church, we found it when we got there. And btw, I had talks with the people of New Terriko before about becoming a colony for them. Although, I can't say much for the current owners of the island.))

((Yeah we noticed the cave like the first day we were exploring it, was a nice bit of lore behind the place, like i said we claimed the town for ourselves because we thought it was pretty well active, not trying to take anything from anyone lol))

Unfortunately, I'll have to resign from the Wolverines. My reasons are mine own, and it would be better for all. I'll miss all that I know.

-Cirdan Tiwele

(Name) Banok

(when you can be on to go through training) Most of today for weekdays it depends

((mcname)) Thatpyrodude