The Black Dragons:

pepethepig

The Black Dragons

Lore:

His robes billow back, and he smiles knowing his dreams are coming into fruition. The wind crackles again, and he lies dead in a pool of blood. Passerby gathers around him screaming and crying. Noone knows who committed this crime, or why it was done. Such is the work of the Fist.

He sits in front of a small pack of children, feeding them false hopes that servituude to him will makee them rich. They cheer and smile, dancing round and round. The man with the Silver tounge stands up, tossing the assorted vagrant children treats, he leaves to meet with one of the seven.

The Harbinger stands up, his whole body rippling with impure energy. Today he's tasked with converting some Aeriel worshippers into brainwashed fighting machines.It goes without a hitch and so he is rewarded with more and more unholy power.

Meanwhile, the Broker sits at his deck, reading useless paperwork. He looks at the clock, breath held in expectation. It strikes three and a shamed politician enter, uttering "Sir, I'd like to schedule a death. And for that matter, I need information.

Ranks: The Broker: He commands the three others, he coordinates the Group with a unnatural efficiency, he will also delagate tasks upon the three heads.

The Fist: Responsible for Delegating assassination contracts and managing Unknowing and the Newly indoctornated.

The man with the silver tounge : Responsible for matters regarding buisness,

recruitment and sometimes contracts depending on the contracts objective.

The Harbinger: Responsible for carrying out indoctorntion and interrogation. He will also handle negotiations with other Magic based "Groups." His name embodies fear, and he has no tolerance for fools.

The Vengeful: They second their leader, whether it be Fist, Book, or the Silver tounge.

The Veterans: they work for high pay grades, and they are assigned things a normal could never dream of completing alone

Newly Indoctrinated: They are mindless killing machines, fighting for the Broker, however, they are still given enough payment to keep them alive.

The Unknowing: The poor fools believing we strive for the Children, freedom and all that nonsense. They battle and die, never realizing they were just tools for the cause. Minimal pay grade.

The Objective: Why strive for power when we can steal it from others? We aim to conquer the underbelly of Aegis, and destroy any opposing group, guild or just simple passerby who defies us.

Application:

MC name:

RP name:

Are you a Accepted villain: (If no, don’t worry, this will still be a normal, rewarding guild.)

If not, are you trying:

Who do you worship: (IE Aeriel, Iblees, RandomGod, blahblahlord)

Why are you joining?

I just realized reading the Broker employment thread is somewhat essential. Sorry guys, I'm horrible at this kind of thing..

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.