Slaving Guild.

Muppet

That was a nice mature responce, I respect you for that.

i think it is a great idea, there are few slavers already, but they run around, not really organised, and they sell untrained slaves very cheeply, if a guild was formed then slaves would all be trained in the same manner, and sell for a much higher price, as people buying would know they are getting an trained, hard working slave

also remember that it is only recently that slavery became illegal, in those days, slaves weren't thought of as people, but as animals instead, owning a slave was like owning cattle

there needs to be some clear rules surrounding slavery, with regards to not being able to run and so on. personally what i think is that you can enslave anyone by winning a /roll 20 on *collars ((playername)) once you have put your collar on them, they have to set thier name to ((playername)),_slave_of_((Master/Mistress's name)). when you collard, you are not able to run away, if your Master punishes you, then you have to rp being hurt, you cant just get whipped 40 times and be like 'that didnt hurt, ha ha'. also, slaves cant send birds to anyone other than thier Master, you cant /tell someone your co ords and ask them to come and free you. provided a person has the correct villain app for slavery, they can enslave anyone they want, so long as they win the roll. the only person why can open your collar is your Master (as they have the key) blacksmiths can break open collars unless they are sealed with magic, in which case you need a mage/spell-caster to open it.

seeing as in those days, no one had a problem with slavery, i think that more nations should allow it, even encourage it, also i think slaves should be sold in auctions, its more realistic, and would make good rp

i agree with kalista, there needs to be more slavery on the server, i would apply for the giuld but it i dont have a villain app, i hope the guild goes well, and we see many well train slaves for sale in the large cities throughout aegis

Can a player kill a slaver and thus take control of his/her slave? It to me just seems like another form of "acquiring" the slave other than standard purchasing.

Can a player kill a slaver and thus take control of his/her slave? It to me just seems like another form of "acquiring" the slave other than standard purchasing.

yea i guess so, or there could be something like where you challenge them to single combat for the slave, the winner claims the slave by sword right and is the new owner

also i think that you should be able to purchase slaves without a villain app, as its just good business, you just cant enslave them

from what i hear you can purchase slaves without a villain app. just not enslave them initially. they will be bound but if you unbind them to do a certain task they can escape. i recommend keeping their legs shackled. Until i know for sure the do's and don'ts of slaving however i won't be purchasing any.

keeping thier legs shackled will restrict what work can be done, it would be better to keep them locked in your house or whatever when not using them, and keeping an eye on them when they are out, you could always chop off a foot or something to stop them running

keeping thier legs shackled will restrict what work can be done, it would be better to keep them locked in your house or whatever when not using them, and keeping an eye on them when they are out, you could always chop off a foot or something to stop them running

They have to agree to loss of limbs, or anything that impairs movement or sight

They have to agree to loss of limbs, or anything that impairs movement or sight

surly if you have someone chained up, they wouldn't be able to resist if you cut off a leg, i feel that good rp has been lost by the way we are restricted in what we can do to others, without their consent

surly if you have someone chained up, they wouldn't be able to resist if you cut off a leg, i feel that good rp has been lost by the way we are restricted in what we can do to others, without their consent

i agree, good rp has been lost by making it so as people have to agree to injuries and so on. my char was cursed to live for 1000 years, to be awake and screaming while his body rots around him, unable to die. i dont want the curse, but the guy who cursed me did it with a good rp, and if it were real i wouldn't have a choice as to weather i was cursed, i rp the curse because i know it is good rp, if a Master cut the leg off of their slave, the slave wouldn't have a choice in it in rl, why should they in rp?