Aeriel's Followers

argonian

How rude of me :o

My name is Eldor Driz (michavdgaag)

Ok, you were a recruit?

FoA got disbanded because there were traitors and spies within the ranks.

There weren't. Show me proof or else I won't listen to this claim.

I don't have any proof, Seventh told me and I trust him.

Tell me secretly((IC PM))who he believed to be traitors, I trust Seventh too, he has never lied to me.

Tylos, I was a member of the FoA, and would like to join you in your guild. I'm not even sure why the FoA disbanded, perhaps you could enlighten me? Also, I have a small plot of land that can be used as an FoA base and will be getting possible a larger ((100x100)) one soon.

Regards

Lord_Kashi

Tylos, I was a member of the FoA, and would like to join you in your guild. I'm not even sure why the FoA disbanded, perhaps you could enlighten me? Also, I have a small plot of land that can be used as an FoA base and will be getting possible a larger ((100x100)) one soon.

Regards

Lord_Kashi

Thank you for the offer. What rank were you?

Well, I joined shortly before the disbanding of the group. I was kinda like Urasept in the sense that I wasn't a soldier, but I worked alongside the FoA, in attacks, building, etc. So, in terms of this new guild, you can just make me a normal private if you like.

Well, I joined shortly before the disbanding of the group. I was kinda like Urasept in the sense that I wasn't a soldier, but I worked alongside the FoA, in attacks, building, etc. So, in terms of this new guild, you can just make me a normal private if you like.

Nah, you can be Captain.