The Aelver ((Now recruiting, accepting new or old players to LOTC))

brodz1

*As you’re walking through the woods you come across a small vine covered hut, as you enter the hut you see a book falling apart on a table. Many pages are ripped out but you see the words as if they were still brand new. They read...*

As the world of Aegis began with the oceans being filled and the mountains smashing there way from the earth a beam of light hit a small flower giving it a dome shape, from this new flower came a spore that soon grew into a man. This man could not speak as language had not been made yet but he could think three words, the words were Thinus, Gorath and Dinok. The man wandered the worlds of Aegis for many long years before it attempted to speak the words, after many attempts it could finally mutter Thinus, this was the only word it could say, no matter how much it tried it could not speak the others althogh it knew that the world were important. After another 100 years the man like creature had started to die, it took some reeds and shaved it down into a piece of paper able to be written on, it used plant juices to write the words on the paper. What it wrote next was strange and it didnt know how it knew the words. It wrote, Thinus the one to bring nature back to the world, Gorath the one who shall open the eyes of a lost king, Dinok the one who will shake the palace to its roots...

The rest of the pages are either faded or ripped out...

The time has come...

The three have finally been born...

Nature returns...

Rules:

1. Never threaten a fellow clan member.

2. Never state your name given to you by the three.

3. If captured take the punishment with honour.

4. Never reveal the location of the palace.

5. If in trouble with money the palace will supply you with a loan but if you leave the clan right after you get the loan we will hunt you down for theft.

6. Treat all with respect and you will be treated the same.

7. Obviously follow server rules.

Application:

MC name:

RP Name:

A 3-5 paragraph Bio:

If you could prove you are a spore:

Do you accept the rules?

We have initiation are you ready to do it;

Do you believe you’re good at rp:

Have you ever been banned, If yes why:

Initiation:

The initiation consits of two tests, a test of strength and a test of knowledge. The test of strength will have you be locked out of the palace for three nights, during these nights you will have to hunt mobs and bring back 500 minas with you, dont worry you get to keep the minas but will have to prove you have gotten it legit. The test of knowledge will test you on the lore and rules of the clan so read them a few times please.

The three teachings: each one of the three leaders teach there own subject. Thinus is the master preist keeping the religion of the clan alive and also how to heal injured men. Gorath is the one that gives lessons of history to the clan new or old members including the other two leaders. Dinok, the one who is destined to destroy the clan from its roots, shall he actually do so with the power he has,or will he save the clan? Dinok the leader of the military group of the palace, he will do whatever it takes to defend the palace and nature.

*Purpose* The purpose of the Aelver is to protect nature, the reason they do this is because they beleive that as nature dies Aegis slowly dies with it. In order to protect the land the Aelver will attack if threatened or if they see people harming nature. ((will attack with rp of course althogh I will sometimes hire assassins to take out threats, also the other leaders may do this but I am not sure.)) The heart of the Aelver is located far under the palace and is only visited by the preists that feed it a special mixture so the heart can survive.

In case of attack. If under attack from anyone you must flee into the initiation caves. Only Spore Knights may stay and fight along with the battle leader in the three. If there is a recruit in the Initiation then we go deeper into the earth to the Lapis Lazuli storage. Our true forms might be brought out by the mass amount of the gem but we will stay there and wait until we are safe.

Groupings of the clan:

The leaders: Thinus/brodz1, Master preist. Gorath/ Knowledge Master. Dinok/ War Master.

Knights: Those trained by Dinoks vigourous war training and passed the final task:

Aprentices: The aprentices of the Knights:

Librarian: Those who have passed the tests of Gorath the knowledge master:

Student: Those who are being taught by either a Librarian or Gorath:

Preist: Those who have proven themselves to be loyal to their god and the clan:

Scribe: The young men or women being taught by the Prests or if your lucky by Thinus.

Judge: Highly important in the clan and must pass the tests of all three leaders.

Outcasts: Those who have been banished from the palace by the Judge or one of the three leaders.

Intersesting but be carefull I wouldnt attack alkhazar.

If you do make sure that you have a BIG army because when they find out who did it they will most likely attack you and your guild and you cant win from the knights of oren.

But good luck anyways

True I could not beat them but I myself specialize in archery and I think I would have a couple other guilds to help me fight them. Not going to name anyone for rp purposes. Also Im not sure if the other nations of Aegis would help them but with the rumours of the elves and orcs getting ready to attack oren eventually ((I dont know if this is true)) then we could possibly have two whole nations helping us but for there own reasons.

I wish you luck anyways but are there really guilds that are willing to attack alkazar?

Ok well I hope that you are able to regrow nature

(btw isnt alkhazar regioned I mean you cant breake blocks so how will you tear down a wall?)

A guild will not beat the Oren military. You will be arrested on destruction of the capital of Oren.

Im not nescesarily saying we will attack oren just pretty much we hate them and possibly will attack the wall. Al_Kazar is broken up into different parts so im gussing the northern wall has its own region and can have war claimed on it.

I'm sure my good friend Gaius will post here shortly, but let me clarify a few issues about waging war.

1. You need consent from both parties, then a Game Master will come and oversee the battle and turn PVP on.

2. The region will be turned off, but you may not grief your way through unless you rp eg: chopping the gates with a axe etc. And you may not grief precious stones.

EDIT: This post was removed because I was too stupid to realize a question being answered :P

It wasnt a question :D

i know that in war the things can be turned of but I just wonder if they would really do it for a small guild (not saying that this guild doesnt have potential cause it does)

I think that people are a little narrow-minded when it comes to attacking capitols. Would a powerful enough army really care what Oren can do? They would beat them or they won't and both sides have to deal with the consequences.

I`ve fixed the purpose part of the Aelver as many misunderstood my point so it is now clearer.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.