The Silverblade Bloodline

Dat Burkester

((This is a family/bloodline not a guild))

Table of contents:

I: History

II: Blood of a Silverblade

III: Ranks

IV: How to join

V: Extra Information

I- History

The Silverblades are a noble family made up of humans and elves. They hail from many places but all have one thing in common, swordsman skills that have been passed down generation-to-generation that are awakened when you gain the blood of the original. The Undying knights were the name of the order that was created by the Silverblades. Anyone can join the Undying knights but it is very hard to become a Silverblade; one must have high standards and have a strong past that makes them stick out then the rest. This is a secretive order that is to hold secrecy, a Military order that does many things. We fight for the ideals of Aegis and nothing else; not sided with undead or ascended and our ideas change as time goes on. The order has been around for 200 years and we wish to keep it intact. We may accept people of any past everyone is viewed the same apon joining. Hope to see some people interested in joining and keep the Order strong! Immortalis equites!

II-Blood of a Silverblade

When one is found worthy to become a Silverblade they are ASKED by member in which they will then go through a ceremony. In this ceremony the blood of the original Silverblade is put into the main stream of the newfound member. Apon the blood dripping into there body they go through a transformation. Their eyes turn a yellow and then bright white color, which shows that it is over. When this happens the white eyes symbolize them finally turning into a Silverblade. Their eyes then slowly change back to the original color. When this happens there path has been set. One can only gain this blood from the original silverblade. Meaning that if someone becomes a Silverblade they cannot pass it on to someone else.

III-Ranks

Main Family:

Original/Head of Family- Gideon Silverblade (Burkester)

Council of Silverblades- (4)

Silverblade- (Regular members)

IV- How to join

Application for the Guild:

Minecraft Name-

Rp Name-

Age-

Race-

Where do you live?-

What have you done in your past (old guild?)

Prefer Sword or bow?-

To become a member of the family you must be an excellent fighter as well as have a strength in using a sword.

V- Extra Information

((/tell Burkester or Jroy96 for more details))

Send a bird to Gideon (burkester) if you would like to speak about any matters with the order.

Thank you.

I am gettin a friend to edit some a skin i found for familiy/guild members Btw love the bio)

Tis Good i finally found me Familiy in Aegis i thought i was the only silverblade left till i found Gideon

Hey so pretend I joined your silver blade group (by the way I thinks its awesome) can I quit? If not is it the same with the other guilds that you can't quit.

If you join the faniliy (silverblades) idk about that but the silverblades are NOT A GUILD

the guild is Undying Knights and if you do join them you can quit rember guild= undying knights Familiy Silverblades

Hey so pretend I joined your silver blade group (by the way I thinks its awesome) can I quit? If not is it the same with the other guilds that you can't quit.

You may quit at any moment, from any guild, whatsoever. They cannot force you to stay.

Nicely done burk :D

I hope that the silverblades will be know across Aegis

When you become a part of the family your blood will always be one of a silverblade. which basically means its impossivle to leave. But the undying knights you can leave the order if you please.

Were is the House for the familiy is it the serpent ridge manor?

Minecraft Name-Mario_Mixer

Rp Name-Sarim

Age-24

Race-human

Where do you live?-lauralin and alras

What have you done in your past (old guild?) i have been spying for them

Prefer Sword or bow?-sword

-Sarim The Rouque

[[love the idea, but how would you inforce the "impossible to leave" thing?]]

[[No. It's only for the people who have been chosen to join the Silverblade bloodiline. Once you have the blood of a Sivlerblade, it can not go back. The military, however, you will be able to leave whenever.]]

((Hey Burkester mabye instead of having four elite swordsman in the familiy how about a Familiy elder council? to help the head of familiy for major decsions and to run it while he/she is gone? or if anything happens to the head of the familiy like

Main Family:

Original/Head of Family- Gideon Silverblade (Burkester)

Familiy Concuil: (2-4 members?)

Silverblade- (Regular members)

And mabye assigning differnt powers to each one like,Trade,War,Building and you can tell them how do to things and they will carry it out) (( TO OTHERS READING THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION NOTING OFFICAL IF YOU READ THIS AND THINK IT IS.... IT IS NOT!)

-(jroy96 Aka Braxis Silverblade)