The Silverblade Bloodline

Dat Burkester

The Guild the familiy ran is not out atm i am making one MABYE and no one can join the familiy unless they are born silverblades atm due to LOTS of cousin an siblings rply atm))

i am going to male a familiy guard this weekend though))

((How do you get born Silverblade? Make a new char that is Gideon or your son...or whoever is a Silverblade?))

((yes you can re-roll and do that, but we also at times add people through rp where we have old ancestors are something and you would of been in the family.))

(( once a silverblade marries then the two have a baby BOOM new silverblade baby MUST CORRECTLY RP AND AGE RIGHT AS A KID or get disowned by the familiy! )))

((yes you can re-roll and do that, but we also at times add people through rp where we have old ancestors are something and you would of been in the family.))

((BOTH elders need to agrea Basicly me or Gideon for that other option ((Sry bout double post) on ipod))))

The Guild the familiy ran is not out atm i am making one MABYE and no one can join the familiy unless they are born silverblades atm due to LOTS of cousin an siblings rply atm))

i am going to male a familiy guard this weekend though))

((Gideon and Throdo said (IC) that the Thervings and the Silverblades merged because we are all related IC but that never really happened. The terms were that we took Silverblade as our surname.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.