((Shadri'Primus Application and Information Thread))

ymgoblinae

Shadri'Primus Application and Information

Recruitment Status: ACCEPTING Applications

Information

Welcome citizen, we are Shadri'Primus, a small, elite faction of the well known guild, the Shad'Rin. You may be asking yourself, "Why is there a separate faction?". I can answer that question by describing our unit and what we do.

Shadri'Primus is a small, organized group of assassins that live far into the wilderness in secrecy. We are only called on when we are needed by the Shad'Rin. Our main goal is to keep peace and order in Aegis and to protect the good will of men. Sometimes violent measures must be taken in order to protect the citizens of Aegis. Unlike the Shad'Rin, we are only made up of assassins. Although, many skills must be learned before you may be labeled an "assassin". The same rules apply here as they do to the Shad'Rin.

...you must be as neutral as possible, that does not mean you do not care at all for anything, it only means you have no ties you cannot break for the sake of Aegis. We are the lone wolves banding together for the sake of Aegis. You must also realize that we have loyalty only to Aegis and its people. Do not think we are loyal to a specific king or leader, for if they should prove harmful to the good of Aegis we must put a stop to it. We are the silent guardians, we watch over all for the sake of Aegis not for the sake of any individual life.

Shadri'Primus Lore: ((Not yet completed, check back soon!))

Application

Shadri'Primus is looking for citizens that are eager to learn the ways of an assassin and also to preserve the good will of men in Aegis. You must come into this unit as one individual, leaving everything and everyone else, behind you. This means you leave your family and friends behind, we are now your family. You and your brothers will set out on countless adventures, you may be labeled as "hero's" you may be labeled as "villains" your social status no longer matters. You are a brother in Shadri'Primus. We provide all of the essentials you need, we also have room for private housing if approved. You will face death routinely in this guild, death must not be feared.

((

If you feel that you are ready to become a brethren in Shadri'Primus, complete the application below and either PM me or post the application to this thread.

Shadri'Primus Application:

MC Username:

LOTC Username:

Amount of time available per week:

Skills:

Specialty:

Good Deeds:

Evil Deeds:

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead):

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style):

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite?

What is your reasoning for joining?

What is your reaction to the following?:

You have been given a mission from Shadri'Primus to assassinate a King. You enter the Kings' domain, just you and a fellow brother. All the sudden tides turn and the King has your brother with a knife to his neck, you are not carrying a bow and know that your brother will die if you continue on the mission.))

1.) What's your Minecraft IGN and LOTC IGN? xca0 (Athanatos)

2.) Age? 16

3.) Timezone +8 GMT

4.) How often do you play? Depends, but im on the forums everyday

5.) How long have you been playing LOTC? 1.5 months

6.) Why do you want to join? Thats a nice place you've got there, it'll be a sssshame if something were to happen to it

7.) Your strongest trade? (Mining, Farming, Etc.) Farming, Breaching Massive structures (can be done reversely to prevent breaches.

8.) Something else you'd like me know about you. IC: I dont look human

((Try adding some lore mate, I dunno what you mean with outremer))

you should put more info up. what positions you can receive, if the city is regioned, if the mine is to bedrock and is regened. Just things like that make your guild have a slim chance at competing with the bigger ones.

Indeed having a village and guild is fun but there are tons of guilds out there and competing with them isn't easy. I see a lot of promising guilds lately but they need to write more lore and make sure that they are original.

I am not saying that this guild isn't a good idea but If you want it to be successful then I suggest that you add more information and lore maybe even try to get some alliances with bigger guilds. I really hope for you that the guild will be successful but only time will tell

Indeed having a village and guild is fun but there are tons of guilds out there and competing with them isn't easy. I see a lot of promising guilds lately but they need to write more lore and make sure that they are original.

I am not saying that this guild isn't a good idea but If you want it to be successful then I suggest that you add more information and lore maybe even try to get some alliances with bigger guilds. I really hope for you that the guild will be successful but only time will tell

We have added Lore and Available Positions. Thank you for the help!

We have added Lore and Available Positions. Thank you for the help!

If I helped you know feel free to +1 my Fm app *cough*hint*cough* (joke you dont have to fcourse xD)

(( I don't support adding guild tags infront of names. ))

((Clan/Guild tags are used by members of the Shad'Rin during special events. It helps is identify our members although with out spout enabled it is kind of pointless. However, We all do wear matching uniforms also to be identified when we want to be. ))

((On a side note.))

Today was a very joyous one for the Shad'Rin. A new chapter was founded increasing our numbers and strength. We welcome our new brothers and sisters of the Shadri'Primus (formerly the "Young Minas") with open arms and look forward to the adventures we will have in the days to come.

((Those wishing to join this chapter should still post their apps here unless otherwise posted))

It is an honor to have you join or family. I look forward to the growth and prosperity this will bring to all of us.

Stay safe out there and may the shadows hide you

Wow the Young Minas are now a part of the shad'rin? :o

Man I am so glad that this guild din't just dissapear like some other "new" guilds do :D