((Shadri'Primus Application and Information Thread))

ymgoblinae

((Try adding some lore mate, I dunno what you mean with outremer))

((We have updated the thread as our guild has merged with the Shad'Rin.))

MC Username: callum2357

LOTC Username: Messenger Of Death

Amount of time available per week: 4 -5 hours every day

Skills: Very good at infiltrating organisations, excellent at training people in the art of combat ( Was my job in the FOA before it was disbanded), Great strategist, good with a bow

Specialty: Infiltrating organisations, Finding alternate routes to a target.

Good Deeds: Was with the FOA and helped them in anyway i could. Helped random passers with food and directions.

Evil Deeds: I had a disease in me that would turn me into a state were i was not aware of my surroundings and just became violent. This was cured by Shoi's medicine she gave me.

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead): I have always felt as if there was more i could do to benefit this land. I have been in the military all my life and wish to be part of the best of the best. A secret force of elite soldiers and assasins.

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style): I am a good sneak and am an excellent archer. The skills in my opinion are crucial to infiltration and assasination missions. I also train with a sword though my archery skills out match anything else.

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite? At one point in my life i was but devoted to Aeriel and her ways, always trying to defeat the undead and there minions. But after i left the FOA i had become a nobody, none knew me except for close freinds. I had become but a simple bystander in the night. Watching the ensuing conflict. I am now neutral, but if anyone dares cross me and betray me then they better watch there back.

What is your reasoning for joining? I had become a nobody, only known by a few people, some say i am but a simple bystander, others call me a freind and some still call me a comrade. But after leaving the destroyed FOA i have come to realise that there is much more to life than just petty squables and wars against the undead. But unfortunatly for me, war is the only option i have left in my life. I led the life of a commander in the FOA, a strategist, a soldier. Now i wish to become part of the best of the best. An assasin...a shadow in the night...

What is your reaction to the following?:

You have been given a mission from Shadri'Primus to assassinate a King. You enter the Kings' domain, just you and a fellow brother. All the sudden tides turn and the King has your brother with a knife to his neck, you are not carrying a bow and know that your brother will die if you continue on the mission.))

ANSWER: Knowing my brother is in danger i whistle a soft tune ( If i am partnered up with someone i will give them a code and they will need to know it. It basically means i will return) and depart the hall. I will then wait till nightfall and return to free my brother and carry out the mission.

(( On a side note i was asked by shadowninjaa that if i wanted to join any shad rin section/group i would have to kill a dragon born and show him the pic. I will post pic up soon i am still figuring out how to do it. If you can tell me how to do it on the forums i would appreciate it thanks))

MC Username: callum2357

LOTC Username: Messenger Of Death

Amount of time available per week: 4 -5 hours every day

((I PM'd you. Thanks))

OK i have a few questions:

1. Do i need a villian app?

2. Do we have to join the main shad rin site?

3. Do we have an assasin skin you want us to wear?

4. Is there any thing else i need to do/know about?

THanks

Wow the Young Minas are now a part of the shad'rin? :o

Man I am so glad that this guild din't just dissapear like some other "new" guilds do :D

We urge all smaller guilds to align with us. You get to keep your clan but also get Protection and a highly active guild with more and more members everyday.

So..anyone have a clue on the questions? Because if i need a villain app i would like to know so i can get it done as soon as possible, and actually spend time making a good one.

Also with the skins, if we do have set uniforms are we allowed to make minor adjustments to them? Face, hair, skin, details on the uniform and stuff like that.?

Thanks for any help i get

So.... anyone got an answer????

I apologize for the extremely late response.

((Thanksgiving break, no college classes and girl being home, busy couple of days. No villian app, we will have an official skin soon. I will contact you IG very soon. Most likely tomorrow around this time.))

See you then brother.

(( Also i am on holidays now so except me to be on around your time as well.))

Yes Brother, Shadows hide you..

MC Username:

doomday58

LOTC Username:

Artemis_Cazador

Amount of time available per week:

Typically about 10-30 hours a week.

Skills:

I consider myself to be experienced at most things; combat, building, deception, stealth although what sets me apart is that whatever mission I get I will be completely determined to complete it. I also think that I am capable with redstone and with your permission I would like to try and implement a wireless redstone sender and receiver somewhere where it would be useful.

Specialty:

I think that ambushes and Maybe stealth would be be my specialty but when we update to 1.00 I would definitely be adding potions to my arsenal

Good Deeds:

Hmm, As I am new to the server the only thing I could think of is giving a flower to a stranger and fending off some pigs and cows from trampling some ones crops.

Evil Deeds:

Once again as I am relatively new to the server the only thing I have done that I would even remotely call evil is chopping down a tree, you know, environmentalists might get angry?

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead):

I wish to join because I see this guild as a way to indulge in my love of PvP while not be seen as a entirely evil person. I also wish to join because I love the fact that the whole point about this guild is to stay neutral while attempting to good in the world of Ageis, In the past I have always been split between being good and loosing most opportunities I have for PvP or becoming evil and being hated by everyone. I find this guild is a good compromise between the two.

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style):

I prefer to sneak attack a target when he/her is not looking to reduce damage taken to myself. I prefer when doing this to use a bow and arrow and attack from high ground (trees, rooftops, city walls, ect.) If a sword must be used I prefer to be accompanied by another so that it does not come down to a 1v1 battle.

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite?

I planned to be evil, quite evil, but that was before I found this guild, now that I have embraced the neutral philosophy and am willing to devote myself to its cause.

What is your reasoning for joining?

I wish to join because as I have said previously I wanted a way to Pvp while still maintaining my reputation and not to be caught up in a you must uphold the law situation.

What is your reaction to the following?:

You have been given a mission from Shadri'Primus to assassinate a King. You enter the Kings' domain, just you and a fellow brother. All the sudden tides turn and the King has your brother with a knife to his neck, you are not carrying a bow and know that your brother will die if you continue on the mission.))

I would leave until a opportunity arises to free my brother regroup and then launch another assassination attempt at the king. Anyone traveling with me would be expected to know that I would never abandon them and they would know that I would do everything in my power to free them so we could then complete the mission.

Out of curiosity...when and where is our initiation?

Out of curiosity...when and where is our initiation?

I apologize for my extremely late reply and don't want you to think this is how we normally run things. I tried to add you online but you were not available. Message me with the times you are normally online converted to Eastern (American) times.

Sincerely,

Calumus

It is my holidays now so i will be pretty much online late at night and all the way through the day. So you should see me on the forums alot or in game. Also i am online now if you want to add me

I am online now if you want to come on Ymgoblin