^^The Walkers^^ Now recruiting

Thats Bobo

Of course we will change this! Werent aware that someone used it. And these ranks were just the first ideas that came to my mind.

Ah, thanks, really helps out with past rp ^_^ I hope your guild does well, prospers, and is not targeted by the Tuetonic Order.

*picks up a quill, drags a map and begins writing a letter on the back*

Hail, Walkers, DayWalkers and NightWalkers.

I Polcari, StarWalker...... have left the Guild, I wish all of yous happiness and hopefully, I can visit every now and then. I have talked to Tuktuk and John about this also Vain. My last wishes are, if you don't mind me asking. That you look after Bofaim as, I have been with the Dwarf all my life, that He is promoted to ShadowWalker and that Vain is promoted to StarWalker, the ShadowWalker is an amazing fighter, and extremely intelligent I would trust him with my life.

Id like the tree to be Water'd 7times a day as usual and That perhaps I can still train your troops as a Special Captain.

Farewell, friends may our paths meet once more.

*finishes writing, takes the Hawk from his shoulder and attaches the letter to the birds feet, a tear drops from his eye as he sees the Hawk take flight*

Heya!

How are you guys doing? I'm looking for a good guild to join as 2.0 gets live. I would love to be something of a sneaky member of the guild if I am to join, probably of the night walkers. How many members do you have and what goal does the guild have?

Regards,

Sting Súrion

You are welcome to join! We are about 10 active members in the guild at the moment and we are all eager to explore the new world! You may join any part as you wish, choose when you do your application. A good way too show your interest is to +1 our town application ((see the link in my signature))

((I'll write you a reply Polcari as soon as I am at my computer! But thank you so far! ))

You are welcome to join! We are about 10 active members in the guild at the moment and we are all eager to explore the new world! You may join any part as you wish, choose when you do your application. A good way too show your interest is to +1 our town application ((see the link in my signature))

((I'll write you a reply Polcari as soon as I am at my computer! But thank you so far! ))

I already did sign it =) What sort of walker do you need most? I can do whatever needed *smiles*

*picks up a quill, drags a map and begins writing a letter on the back*

Hail, Walkers, DayWalkers and NightWalkers.

I Polcari, StarWalker...... have left the Guild, I wish all of yous happiness and hopefully, I can visit every now and then. I have talked to Tuktuk and John about this also Vain. My last wishes are, if you don't mind me asking. That you look after Bofaim as, I have been with the Dwarf all my life, that He is promoted to ShadowWalker and that Vain is promoted to StarWalker, the ShadowWalker is an amazing fighter, and extremely intelligent I would trust him with my life.

Id like the tree to be Water'd 7times a day as usual and That perhaps I can still train your troops as a Special Captain.

Farewell, friends may our paths meet once more.

*finishes writing, takes the Hawk from his shoulder and attaches the letter to the birds feet, a tear drops from his eye as he sees the Hawk take flight*

It been a honour serving you, may your future be bright.

I already did sign it =) What sort of walker do you need most? I can do whatever needed *smiles*

Think is Nightwalkers, they are slowly decreasing but all I can say to ALL members. We are planning a event on monday to boost some roleplay, until 2.0 is out, thats when we take action.

Think is Nightwalkers, they are slowly decreasing but all I can say to ALL members. We are planning a event on monday to boost some roleplay, until 2.0 is out, thats when we take action.

Yes, the nightwalkers would be great! Hope you can pull this event of Vain, and maybe we can discuss the new ranks for 2.0 later.

Nice if both me, you and Tuktuk could get it done together, since you have some more hours on each week :)

.. and the fact that you are our new captain! :D

Nice if both me, you and Tuktuk could get it done together, since you have some more hours on each week

You both still can, I nearly forgotten about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all Walkers, our guild is holding a event to gather all members together to all know each other. We will be having a party at our base at ((8:00(GMT) if thats not the suitable time please pm))Recommend bringing few food with you, and the ones that quited our guild is also welcome and you can also bring friends. Any questions, problems or that you are coming, sent a bird to Vain_Loshelim ((or pm me)). List below is who is coming:

Vain_Loshelim (ShadowoKing)

(T_one1)

Hello you all! I am now one of you *smiles*

I can be a nightwalker if you wish then. I do have some things to do before I can find you.

((I have an exam tomorrow which has to be prioritized ;) Also, it was some time ago I did play on LotC and I wont play very much until 2.0, but I will take a look at the current map and what you did. ))

Guild members Activity check

This is a check to see if our members are with us or left us without telling us. So I ask, PM me if you still in the guild or left us. You have until January 5th 2012. List below, that are active:

(edit: Time extended cause some waiting for 2.0)

Shadowoking (vain)

T_one21 (Johannes)

rocktoke (Tuktuk)

Sting Surion

((going to be my second character, Vain will die in a event I hope. Thank you for the great roleplay experience. Good luck with the guild and may our paths cross again))

I have a plan. Due to that we are very few active what i know, we might have to consider to maybe open the fact the the walkers might have to split up, BUT. I have one suggestion to make, i have been thinking about making a pretty big china styled house somewhere in the ned world. probably on a village plot. I myself will become an Elder walker, so il be very old and grumy. and will be posting an app to become schizzo and abit brain damage, so just abit wierd. and my brother might do it as well. Now here comes the part that i wanted to inform about, some of you might like this concept, and maybe wants to come live with us in this house and be an elder. so the gameplay will be fairly easy, but you may choose urself if you want to be abit wierd as me :D Well if any of you are still active in the guild or not. please just post a small message here, so i can know how many that would still like to be a walker. and if there are many, i might consider making new leaders for the guild. SAdly this is the way it has to end. I cant handle the recruiting myself anymore // sad regards Tuktuk

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.