^^The Walkers^^ Now recruiting

Thats Bobo

^^The Walkers^^

Recruitment status: OPEN

~Background~

An Orc was travelling a empty, lonely road towards his village. He came across a seed, laying on the road. He picked it up and decided to plant the seed inside his village. As he was planting, the Orc had a vision, a vision of a guild. A guild formed to bring peace and justice to the lands, and to his community as well. This just came from planting the seed, he thought the seed gave him the vision but he decided it was his own and maybe he is slight insane.

So he carried on his mission, the mission to form this guild.

He started to gather help from the outside world, outside of his lonely village. He met adventurers with no meaning, he discussed what he could offer. The guild started to rise.

The Walkers are the guild of peace in the world of Aegis. As the guild grows so does the tree. This tree was not normal, a speical tree that is larger than normal trees, grew and looked after by the Orc.

~Information~

The Walkers are a small guild organized by a village mayor of Longside. The guild was started when Tuktuk wanted to make a community, this person is the Orc planting the tree. Our goal is to make this guild rise from a small village to a huge community to protect and trade. We are against the evil in Aegis, we provide shelter, protection and food to ones poor in these lands. We focus mostly on trading and defending for now but the guild hope to become more than that. This is very friendly, roleplaying, new guild that accept anyone new or lonely.

~Alliances~

-Malinor

~Goals~

-Gather as much members

-Protect and trade with others for TukTuk's community

-Help other guilds to take down evil by making alliances

~Ranks~

We have two branches, the NightWalkers and DayWalkers. You start as a rank of Walker if you cannot decide on what branch you want to take.

The NightWalkers are the guards and spies for the guild to protect our community and others. They are the blade, weapon, tool of the Walkers. They mostly work at night, where they can be stealth from their enemy. Recommend having great sword/axe skill or archery.

MoonWalker - Head (Currently: Johannes)

^

StarWalker - Captain

^

ShadowWalker - Lieutenent

^

DarkWalker - Seargent

^

DuskWalker - Corporal

^

Nightwalker - Recruit

The DayWalkers are the Merchants and resource gatherers, they will work during day. They are improtant because without them, the people in the guild would not have shelter or food. I recommend you have great farming/lumberjack/building skills, you do not need to mine cause land below is hard to open.

SunWalker - Head (Currently: Tuktuk)

^

FlareWalker - Captain

^

ShineWalker - Lieutenent

^

TorchWalker - Seargent

^

Dawnwalker - Corporal

^

DayWalker - Recruit

There is a uniform for the guild which we expect you to wear, reply with your email or Skype and we'll sent you the uniform. All you have to do is fill in your head and hands.

~Rules~

DO NOT steal from other Walkers.

DO NOT kill other Walkers.

DO NOT build inside of the keep without permission from Tuktuk or Johannes..

DO NOT grief.

DO NOT commit bad deeds if part of the order! (Stealing, Killing innocents, Robbing)

~How to sign up~

You could travel towards our base, on the road from Sister city towards Ravenhold. This guild accept any races, old or young. We accept all. But if you choose this way, you would be interviewed that will have the same questions the app would have. Or you do the second choice, you could post a reply with the answered application, after you got accepted you would be interviewed.

~Application~

MC name:

IC name:

Biography:

Why do you want to join the Walkers?

What speical skills will you be albe to give to The Walkers?

Which branch would you like to join and why?

~Future plan~

We are going to build a new base in the 1.9 world which everyone in the guild can help gather and build. This would make a fun roleplayed experience for the guild.

Hope you are interested in joining us and we hope to see you soon.

Redgards, Tuktuk and rest of the guild.

Wow finally a post xD

Well I wish you good luck with the guild , I hope that you find enough members.

O and nice names they are very original :P£

[Edit]

Perhaps you could make an application for the guild, you know so that it is easier to join.

maybe but we atleast need a few members ;(

Could use a bit of back story, and some more purpose. But other than that the idea is rather original. But I suggest checking the Lurvana worker's guild, Since this seems like a working guild you might want to get some ideas on payment from them.

Thanks for the tips il be right off to make a backstory and an app XD

we finally have our first member He is called Walker_Rec_Brandon In game good luck to him. I hope more will join soon. :D

MC name: Voodoodoodoo6

IC name: Crowly

Why I would like to join the Nightwalkers: I would like to join the nightwalkers for a few different reasons. It sounds like an interesting guild and it looks like it has potential. I believe it would be a good experience to join a growing guild to see and hopefully to help push through all the problems and hardships that come at us on the journey to becoming a great guild.

Skills that I can bring to this guild: I can bring several skills to the walkers. For the night walkers, I can bring my knowledge of swordcraft and archery, as well as some experience in stealth and strategy.

For the Day walkers, I can bring my knowledge of architecture, farming, and hunting.

As such, I am willing to join either of the two groups, although I would prefer night walkers. But, if you need me in the day walkers, I am willing to do that as well.

Daywalkers..... isn't that another name for a ginger? Or am I just nuts?(likely)

I've found the fort and am working on some of the landscaping.

You may join the nightwalkers if that is what you would like to do. i shall give you a tent close to the guild barrack where you may live, just ask for lock. hope you enjoy being in the guild :D i want to meet you soon.

Change yourname to "Walker_Rec_Crowly" Untill you decided which branch you would like.

If you choose nightwalkers just take this "Nightwalker_crowly" or "DayWalker_Crowly.

and btw crowly let me and johannes do the building. or atleast consult us before doing anything please.