^^The Walkers^^ Now recruiting

Thats Bobo

The watchtower idea is good but don't make them to big because that would ruin the look of the town.

And perhaps make the wall all around the town, currently there is a part without wall.

O and if there is a job to be done please tell me xD

Well we got jobs now

Duncan was a spy all along. I met face to face with Relgard and his Forces, Vain stood beside me We fought, and we Won Relgard should not be bothering us anymore but be Careful. Tuktuk remember this day we stood and fought for you!((They had like 4men against 2 - Me and Vain))

So they went for another argue? or what was their missions against you?

was watching part of the argument yesterday evening...

I might be mistaken but if your the dusk walkers, you need to consult me before a battle can be placed on my keep. Thank you, and sorry if this is a misunderstanding.

It was kinda Relgard's and Polcari's fault. They wanted a fight, I want peace. The Spectres want war. Want a IC chat to discuss this?

Hard to explain, they have a issue with Polcari. ^

Obviously... haha...

Well it is kinda their own fault... ^^'

and if they want to be troublesome, they´ll have to deal with us all...

STILL: send me an email at [email protected], and ill send back the pics for 1.9 Walkers Guild Town, need some feedback

I might be mistaken but if your the dusk walkers, you need to consult me before a battle can be placed on my keep. Thank you, and sorry if this is a misunderstanding.

Day/Dark-Walkers is what we are, the guild is The Walkers, so I dont know what you are referring to?

ShadowoKing: Ill be in-game in an hour, we can take it then maybe? or PM me IC

Actually Ogedi, we never had a fight in your keep but Relgards Keep. Ogedi i have no bad blood against you OOC. Its just Relgard

Obviously... haha...

Well it is kinda their own fault... ^^'

and if they want to be troublesome, they´ll have to deal with us all...

STILL: send me an email at [email protected], and ill send back the pics for 1.9 Walkers Guild Town, need some feedback

I am Polcari, I am eagerly waiting to hear you and put out my side of the Story. Relgard was threatning the town, that they would take it over, I said fine Relgard lets settle this the hard way I and Vain fought 4 men. I hope we done Tuktuk proud, and we are proud to fight for Tuktuk.

I am Polcari, I am eagerly waiting to hear you and put out my side of the Story. Relgard was threatning the town, that they would take it over, I said fine Relgard lets settle this the hard way I and Vain fought 4 men. I hope we done Tuktuk proud, and we are proud to fight for Tuktuk.

IC: Polcari: Actually, Tuk is a Daywalker ;) Im head of the Nightwalkers, and these actions you´ve taken to proctect our Guild, friends and lives will be written about in the history books. Eagerly waitng to be able to hear your stories and how you slayed ém all. Best regards, Johannes the Moonwalker.

OOC: pretty interesting guy that Relgard...

My problem has always been with Polcari. While I do think Longside would be a nice town to control, I've maintained that if Polcari stops being problematic to me and my guild, I would stop hostilities.

I've threatened to go to war with your people, but have only fought with Polcari.

I'd be happy to have some form of peace negotiation, but the childish fool seems to be deadset against me, thinking I'm some kind of criminal for reasons I don't know.

When I first learned of your guild breaking alliances with the Ravens, I saw that as a possible opportunity to take Longside, so I sent Duncan in and created my tower to take attention off him. I've spoken to many higher-ups of the White Ravens, and they supported me. As they did when I made the wall. I even remade the wall to TukTuk's standards, later on. I talke dwith him and we had a level of peace, Until earlier when Polcari once again decided to enter my land.

I'm not some monster trying to take the work of some weak group. Polcari has killed a Raven in a Raven city, and that could easily warrant war. I could also send duncan to call upon Nical Empire, for he has made many friends in them. I don't even think Caden, as long as it's been since we've spoken, would refuse to assist me.

So I'm giving you a chance to end this. If you can keep Polcari from coming into my land yelling "Criminal" and frothing at the mouth and killing people left and right without so much as proof of a crime, then I will let this whole fight end.

-Relgard

I have read some signs near the guild, it said that Polcari left and that he is to be captured.

I really wish the best for this guild and as advisor of the white raven I recommend that we renew our alliance and make it stronger then ever.

Together we can survive and grow.

(If you want an alliance pm me)

The reason I entered your land was because I had enough, Vain had told me that you demanded such things. I had enough and wanted to deal with you. I did and you lost and you seem to remember the events. even though you forgot 30minutes of the rp.

The reason I entered your land was because I had enough, Vain had told me that you demanded such things. I had enough and wanted to deal with you. I did and you lost and you seem to remember the events. even though you forgot 30minutes of the rp.