The Kingdom of Sjalfvili

Estellan

Well, I didn't even know we had lore!

Sorry I've been gone for so long, But I Zeruel The Road builder has returned!I worked out a deal with the Fair Maiden Serene and have set up a Smithy in the western courtyard. while I am saddened that Lord Estellan is unable to be present, I would like to show that I am indeed still involved with this project. (Although I find it a little odd that the refuge not a stones throw to the north isn't mentioned in the lore...)

Yes it surely is! Though residents have become less active as of recent maybe due to the imminent map change and also our very northerly location.

Goliaths still here! Although whenever I go on, its empty, well apart from my enemy brother.

Yes it surely is! Though residents have become less active as of recent maybe due to the imminent map change and also our very northerly location.

Ah, well, hopefully this gets more publicity with the map change. It's a great concept!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.