~~Miner's and architect's Guild~~

EegNoodles

~~Miner's and Architect's Guild~~

Hello!

This is the fourm page for the miners guild, a new band of skilled miners based it the north of aegis! If youre interested in signing up post your application here!

The app:

Minecraft name:

fourms name:

in character name:

A bit about your self:

your mining skills and level:

time zone/ country of residence:

the perks of joining: You will get free food, accomidation and tools. also use of our mines.

Ranks (lowest to highest):

Novice miner: use of our mines and farms, and a single chest. free wooden tools.

Apperentice miner: same as above but with stone tools.

Intermediate miner: same as above two, but with iron tools.

master miner: a private room to your self, along with a free diamond pickaxe.

blacksmith: use of our private forge.

leveling up in ranks depends on the amount ore returned to the guild. The miner will get 3/4 of there ores and the guild will like 1/4.

at the moment we are looking for builder's also to help with the construction of our guild house. all the builder's who help will get a free set of stone tools and free food.

current members are:

Valikorlia (goonila)= guildmaster, head miner

Eitas_Lavit (Egg_Noodlez)= guildmaster, head architect

TsTempaaah= guildmaster, head of supplies

to get to the guild house head to al'kazar and head out of the northern exit and follow the road to winterfell. soon you will come across a cross road. to the right is winterfell and straight on is crimson vale. head straight on untill you reach a huge sandstone city. head round this and swim the ocean and you will then find a path. follow the path untill reach turning to abandoned factory. the next turning after this is our guild's.

I would really like to be a part of this guild. Will the mines be provided?

Minecraft name:oHawkZo

fourms name:Arien

in character name:Arien

A bit about your self:I am a very skilled miner who can find ore in a heart beat. I find it very hard to find a good mine with a permit so I really want to join this guild.

your mining skills and level: I am very good at mining. I am a level 30 miner.

time zone/ country of residence: Eastern Us time.

I would really like to be a part of this guild. Will the mines be provided?

Minecraft name:oHawkZo

fourms name:Arien

in character name:Arien

A bit about your self:I am a very skilled miner who can find ore in a heart beat. I find it very hard to find a good mine with a permit so I really want to join this guild.

your mining skills and level: I am very good at mining. I am a level 30 miner.

time zone/ country of residence: Eastern Us time.

You have been accepted!! the mines will be provided. also, here is the coordinates for the guild:

-2632.33, -26.17, 89.62

Sounds good I can't be on right now but tomorrow I will make my way to the guild. How big are the mines

Hello- Are you guys still recruiting?

Minecraft name: Landrin 201

fourms name: Landrin

in character name: Landrin

A bit about your self: I like to mine... It relaxes me and gives me somethign to concentrate on.

your mining skills and level: Mining skill is 30 as of right now.

time zone/ country of residence: USA GMT-500

If you guys are still accepting apps, would love to join. Am skilled miner and builder if you need me.

Minecraft name: swordcoast25

forums name: Grabthar

in character name: Grabthar

A bit about your self: Grabthar simple innkeeper. But true passion come in digging the earth, and building beautiful structures. Grabthar been told he good builder, would love to help build for you. Grabthar like to join guild.

your mining skills and level: mining 100, Excavation 60, Blacksmith 45. All i really do is dig and build lol.

time zone/ country of residence: PST, California, USA

If you guys are still accepting apps, would love to join. Am skilled miner and builder if you need me.

Minecraft name: swordcoast25

forums name: Grabthar

in character name: Grabthar

A bit about your self: Grabthar simple innkeeper. But true passion come in digging the earth, and building beautiful structures. Grabthar been told he good builder, would love to help build for you. Grabthar like to join guild.

your mining skills and level: mining 100, Excavation 60, Blacksmith 45. All i really do is dig and build lol.

time zone/ country of residence: PST, California, USA

accepted and the other accepted too.

How do I know these mines won't be completly empty like every other mine I have gone to?mellow.gif

How do I know these mines won't be completly empty like every other mine I have gone to?mellow.gif

Good question. at the moment we are located in the north, and over the month we have been there we have only brought items we need. also i have only ever seen about 2 people on the track our guild house is next to, so there arnt many people up there. also we plan to do the same with the new world also get a 'public' (i say public as in you will be able to buy permits in it) mine going.

I think I will join once Aegis moves to 2.0.