~~Miner's and architect's Guild~~

EegNoodles

The app:

Minecraft name: DmanDam

fourms name: Denhemglas

in character name: Ehrendil

A bit about your self: I am an Elf, I enjoy constructing buildings and other structures and I also enjoy mining. Though i just recently got accepted I haven't had the time to level up my skills on basically anything so here i have the chance to learn from the skilled masters. I am looking forward to joining this guild.

Your mining skills and level: I have experience with mining, (By myself in single player) Level: 1

time zone/ country of residence: GMT UK

accepted. also, later today i will be submitting a village charter for the guild house. some of you guys may need to pitch in with the cash, unless we get the class A guild bonus. to will be in salvas territory hopefully, and when its done i will post a link to the topic. if anyone want's to sign for it leave a post in this topic.

Minecraft name: Mahoney220

fourms name: Mahoney220

in character name: Kalazar

A bit about your self: Ting, Ting, Ting.. All you hear around Kalazar the Cave Dwarf. Mining into the night and unto the morn, Only coming up to feed his candle, and harvest the grown. Dedicated miner looking for something to call..Home.

your mining skills and level:((Mining Level-51))-((Blacksmith Level-52))

time zone/ country of residence: Pacific Standard, Canada

Minecraft name: Mahoney220

fourms name: Mahoney220

in character name: Kalazar

A bit about your self: Ting, Ting, Ting.. All you hear around Kalazar the Cave Dwarf. Mining into the night and unto the morn, Only coming up to feed his candle, and harvest the grown. Dedicated miner looking for something to call..Home.

your mining skills and level:((Mining Level-51))-((Blacksmith Level-52))

time zone/ country of residence: Pacific Standard, Canada

accepted.

Thank ye. Where may i ask are we located.

we currently have a charter for salvus, and we need a few more people to sign, but we will be located on a hill in salvus.

If yer have permission ter mine in Salvus, then I might consider joining. Me own mine is runnin' out o' jewels and rare ores.

((If you get the go ahead from Dawn/Enor, I'll apply. If not, don't consider me))

Minecraft name: capt0z

Forums name: Capt0z

In-character name: Head Miner Hedron

A bit about your self: I'm the Head Miner of the nation of Salvus, and my mine is my life. I'll spend days below, only emerging for food, supplies, or when there's too much ore for the chests

Your mining skills and level: Grandmaster Miner (Level 100 mining)

Time zone/country of residence: Australia, GMT+10:00

I can not participate since it was refused by Salvus

Minecraft name: Tomahawk90

fourms name: Tomahawk90

in character name: Urvil

A bit about your self: Me be a dwarf, who loves diggin and building! Me be a member of the dwarven minin' guild and the dwarven achitects guild, but me be lookin' for more to do yet.

your mining skills and level: 50

time zone/ country of residence: GMT +1 (thats why I am looking for more jobs around the new world)

Minecraft name: Tomahawk90

fourms name: Tomahawk90

in character name: Urvil

A bit about your self: Me be a dwarf, who loves diggin and building! Me be a member of the dwarven minin' guild and the dwarven achitects guild, but me be lookin' for more to do yet.

your mining skills and level: 50

time zone/ country of residence: GMT +1 (thats why I am looking for more jobs around the new world)

accepted

hi people. im not sure where to submit the charter. does anyone have any prefences? bare in mind im human and we have a mix of races in the guild.

Oi, why dun ye all cum down ter Kal'Dwain? We offer a mine, an' ya can beh a branch in tha minin' guild thar. Please, send meh er Darius [[ Blackhawk77g ]] A berd if yer interested.

Oi, why dun ye all cum down ter Kal'Dwain? We offer a mine, an' ya can beh a branch in tha minin' guild thar. Please, send meh er Darius [[ Blackhawk77g ]] A berd if yer interested.

Thank you very much! i will need a map location (coords) for the town and then we can start mining!

Minecraft name: Cereal4Supper

Forums name: Cereal4Supper

in character name: Otis (it may be Otis_the_architect)

A bit about your self: I am a self proclaimed skilled miner, with more than 80hrs logged in my main singleplayer world. I just stared LOTC, with ambitions of becoming a world-renowned architect.

your mining skills and level: I've done all sorts of mining, from quarrying to strip mining. I haven't mined on the server very much, so my level is 1 :P

time zone/ country of residence: Mountain Time, western Canada.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.