The United Aegis Coalition

Seventh / Ryan

Congratulations Aeriyo! Welcome to the medic-core!

((Hey, if you need a medic colonel, I'm open for the job if you would like me. I spend most my time at the UAC anyways))

I have an idea for the uniform. I'm was thinking a white uniform with lining that diferentiates the ranking. Many of you may not like the color white, but the thing is that the Undead represents the color black/red. Being, white is the opposite of black and we oppose the Undead, I think the uniform should be white. Again, also the lining that corresponds to the correct ranking. Thank you!

-Alurid Dunn

can u read my app?

((could you make it easier to read? when I started to read it my eyes began to hurt.))

((Me2. And, I was the ORIGINAL medic))

[Yeah, and Winfield Scott was the ORIGINAL general of the Union. After he and the next two generals messed everything up, they hired Grant.

You're argument is invalid.]

((are we wanting the same uniforms for all UAC members? If you would like I can make up a few and see if you like them. If we do different uniforms for each group (medic, special ops, etc...) I have one for the medics made up already. I was board and decided to make a skin, so here it is:

post-30891-0-12335600-1323376467_thumb.p <--Skin front

post-30891-0-96488000-1323376487_thumb.p <--Skin back

like I said, you don't have to use them :smile:

[My eyes are bleeding after reading the first 3 sentances of your app, lol.]

[And to clear things up, no, we will not get uniforms. I've spoken to Shoi and we have bot hagreed that it is not to be implemented. Multiple reasons, one being the Black Hand, and the FoA. They saw the insignia and they began to torture the man with the uniform, and this happened multiple times.]

(And I have a story. One day, me and some FoA were walking down a road with Shoi. Then, Wrath comes along and captures Shoi. And, he captures my buddy Goldbeard and a few others. And then, I lose my friends))